Leora intrigue

Watching Leora over the last few days it seems she is having interesting text/mail conversations.

Whatever is happening is certainly making her much happier. She seems to be making sure she is in a different room than Paul whenever she uses her phone to text.

I know I am speculating but it is certainly intriguing to watch. If she is becoming more assertive in the relationship and making a life of her own then good luck to her. Paul needs to learn quickly how to improve their relationship, and I'm not just talking about sex. I realise Leora is high maintenance but Paul will lose her if he doesn't wise up soon.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plain_jane

This an interesting point.

So let's assume for a while she found another guy. I find it well intringuing that all these people really try to have a normal life next to  the RLC one. I mean flirting on camera while your bf/gf is in the room/appartement and you both are watched is simply amazing to me!. What if the net guy recognises Leora somehow (still assuming she is about to move on from Paul)?

It is amazing and one would think he has to have some idea. Would like to think that if she is flirting, it's probably fun and harmless for the most part. Hope he learns to take advantage of this burst of energy. If not hope she turns the light on next time.

Then again, it could be nothing.

Have seen the same scenario played out with Stefan playing on the computer 24/7 and  completely ignoring Alma and watching her sleeping alone and masturbating. We all know how that turned out.

If Paul doesn't wake up he will lose Leora sooner or later. She seems much happier now that she gets off.

I'm not sure she has found another guy but maybe an online friend. On line relationships can bring lots of excitement without the need to actually meet! Perhaps Leora is just having fun with internet friends.

Either way she seems a much more enlightened girl who now demands pleasure whether it's by her own hands or by Paul's clumsy fingers!!!

I'm not sure she has found another guy but maybe an online friend. On line relationships can bring lots of excitement without the need to actually meet! Perhaps Leora is just having fun with internet friends.

Either way she seems a much more enlightened girl who now demands pleasure whether it's by her own hands or by Paul's clumsy fingers!!!

yeppers and three cheers for her hands.

Whelp, my friend Van, you titled this with "INTRIGUE" being the operative word, so here we come running to the gates like wolves to the speculative slaughter.

Here's my concept: RLC Tenants know and see exactly what we do regarding the operation of their domiciles, and probably a good deal more. There is are reason for everything under the sun, even in Siberia.

That is the "wild" conclusion to which I have come.  8)

Well i don't mean to brag but if you but................. shit I wish it was me lmfao.  This is an interesting concept, remember the masturbation routine in at the computer?  There is a point where she does something with the mouse, almost like she was on cam while she was masturbating.  Anyone notice this?  Anyway, I feel like she is looking for some excitement in her life, I know she has Paul, but all he seems to want to do is play with her ass.  It's like a record you play over and over, you know exactly how it's gonna start and finish!

In case you should happen to peer over the ledge and see this.

______________________________~________________________________

Dear Leora, In many ways I feel much the same as that once legendary lover, Cyrano de Bergerac.

For I am obscured by the shadows that now enshroud this love that I do hold for you.

Oh I know that in the past I have wounded you, and made you cry with certain comments concerning you and a house of mirrors at the carnival.  And I know that I was also a little rough on Paul as well.

But if I could ever untangle this knot from within my heart, and speak of those things under the cover of darkness, you would know just how much I want to run my hands up and down that silky smooth skin of yours.  Just how much I want to run my fingers through your hair, or see it now extended above your soft white pillow.  If you would but say the word, I would wrap you in happiness, and you would come face to face with yet another reflection of that of your own hidden fantasy.  And just as a man who would hold you fast and that you would know down deep inside will not be denied.    Yet too you would also know of a man who down deep inside does truly loves you.

Oh Leora, If I could but lift this fog from the past, and pin you down, even as you then squirm and quiver beneath me, you would know that I do so love you.

And even upon the calm still waters of time, or in those quiet moments as I now cradle you in my arms, you will know just how strong this love is. 

Till then my sweet Juliet, I will play your Romeo, while I yet linger so longingly under your veranda.

With an undaunted heart, and a rope, I meant hope,

Your devoted Woody