Leora intrigue

In case you should happen to peer over the ledge and see this.

______________________________~________________________________

Dear Leora, In many ways I feel much the same as that once legendary lover, Cyrano de Bergerac.

For I am obscured by the shadows that now enshroud this love that I do hold for you.

Oh I know that in the past I have wounded you, and made you cry with certain comments concerning you and a house of mirrors at the carnival.  And I know that I was also a little rough on Paul as well.

But if I could ever untangle this knot from within my heart, and speak of those things under the cover of darkness, you would know just how much I want to run my hands up and down that silky smooth skin of yours.  Just how much I want to run my fingers through your hair, or see it now extended above your soft white pillow.  If you would but say the word, I would wrap you in happiness, and you would come face to face with another reflection of that of your own secret fantasy.  And as a man who would hold you fast and that you would know down deep inside that he will not be denied.    Yet too you would also know of a man who down deep inside does truly loves you.

Oh Leora, If I could but lift this fog from the past, and pin you down, even as you then squirm and quiver beneath me, you would know that I do so love you.

And even upon the calm still waters of time, or in those quiet moments as I now cradle you in my arms, you will know just how strong this love is. 

Till then my sweet Juliet, I will play your Romeo, while I yet linger so longingly under your veranda.

With an undaunted heart, and a rope, I meant hope,

Your devoted Woody

Not for nothing bro.... but you need help, this is very concerning to read.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, It's a little syrupy.  But hey, I've got some barriers that I need to punch through.  And besides maybe she will dwell upon this the next time she begins to twiddle herself.  It was worth a try.

I mean,.. What would you have me do?  Just start it off with,.. "Come to me, you little babushka?"

Somehow, I don't think that that would ever have moved her.  Or her hand for that matter.

Guest Bored Stiff

Did they actually consummate their love for one another before topping themselves....I can't remember. If so, then woodie can be genuinely hopeful. For a while at least.....

Yeah, It's a little syrupy.  But hey, I've got some barriers that I need to punch through.  And besides maybe she will dwell upon this the next time she begins to twiddle herself.  It was worth a try.

I mean,.. What would you have me do?  Just started it off with,.. "Come to me, you little babushka?"

Somehow, I don't think that that would ever have moved her.  Or her hand for that matter.

It's a great piece of lyric poetry, but I think it just needs a bit more mythic resonance. I think you should add a line, something like "By the shores of the wine dark sea, wah-dee-do-dah-day."

Then send her a picture of you wrestling with a tiger shirtless while driving down Sunset Blvd in tbg150's Caddy. That ought to impress the hell out of her.

And I'll have you all know, that I was retraining myself within that love letter.  I was sorely tempted to tell her, how much I wanted to lick her fragrant love bud and taste her essence.  But I held back for propriety sake.

Too bad, because I really think that that would have put her in the mood.  And it would have been another mad dash for her into the bathroom, where she would have either thrown up, or started fingering herself.

I figured I had a fifty / fifty chance.

That's the only two options?

Yes, she spoke with him on other days. As far as I got it is her best friend since childhood. They are friends for many years but Paul did not like their communication and so they are not seen :-\

My god, how long do some of you sit and watch RLC? How many hours of your day? Christ.....you've spun a girl on her phone into some plot line from a soap opera.

Tomorrow there will be a thread started analyzing what Leora had for dinner selection and all the subliminal and hidden meanings behind making fish instead of pasta. You people amuse me greatly with your sometimes insane breakdowns of what happens on a webcam in a foreign country.