Some Credit to Paul

Having watched Leora pleasuring herself and then being interrupted by Paul just as she neared her climax my first reaction is to be annoyed with Paul.

On reflection I think he deserves some credit for being enlightened enough to accept Leora masturbates openly and she knows he will not make her embarrassed or be angry.

Many couples would get very angry and hurt if they thought their partner was 'going solo' especially when their partner is in the apartment. I'm sure many women would feel hurt if their partner was masturbating. They couldn't accept their partner has the need to do it and would feel rejection and loss of self esteem.

So for Paul to accept Leora now masturbates openly is quite enlightened, especially when he knows all of us are watching every second!!

I wish he hadn't  interrupted and I wish he had simply lay and watch rather than get involved but hey give him some credit for being open to Leora doing it at all!!!

I could not have stated that any better. Will say again, most can say what they will about him but she feels comfy enough to bate in front him and that says a lot. Sure he has his short comings but looking at other people have sex is like looking at other people win lotto, you will always wish it was you. Damn, need to play lotto today.

I could not have stated that any better. Will say again, most can say what they will about him but she feels comfy enough to bate in front him and that says a lot. Sure he has his short comings but looking at other people have sex is like looking at other people win lotto, you will always wish it was you. Damn, need to play lotto today.

I am pleased to report that I have, indeed, played lotto twice today already. Good fun it was.

I am pleased to report that I have, indeed, played lotto twice today already. Good fun it was.

No todos tenemos mala suerte ;)

Not everyone has bad luck