Purple Massage, Dryhump, and HJ

I am beginning to wonder if Daniel isn't bisexual and really leans toward the gay side. He doesn't seem to be able to cum when she has his dick in her hand or her mouth. He has to always stroke his cock to orgasm.

Just my thoughts?

The last video I seen of them fucking yesterday.  He pulled out and went to cum on her chest but that feat was to hard for him to accomplish. He started going limp trying to nut one on her chest.

I am beginning to wonder if Daniel isn't bisexual and really leans toward the gay side. He doesn't seem to be able to cum when she has his dick in her hand or her mouth. He has to always stroke his cock to orgasm.

Just my thoughts?

The last video I seen of them fucking yesterday.  He pulled out and went to cum on her chest but that feat was to hard for him to accomplish. He started going limp trying to nut one on her chest.

Could be just performance anxiety, away from the cams he could be fine.

Just my thoughts?

Could be just performance anxiety, away from the cams he could be fine.

Adriana seems to be more comfortable in front of the cams than Daniel.

It's likely not easy exposing your ass to the cam 24 hours a day.

I know I wouldn't do it.