B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Stop bullying me and wasting my time in having to reply to your utter nonsense. Maybe I'll just post your photo around and show what a bully you truly are, but I don't take myself down to your level thankfully. You are clearly related to Mussolini. 

this man clearly has a strange way of life so don't let him drive you crazy, simply don't read what he throws up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

this man clearly has a strange way of life so don't let him drive you crazy, simply don't read what he throws up

I get enough of that with big man lol...it's evident his translator is rubbish because he is quoting what I have said but it's the complete opposite to what I actually said. No wonder he has more enemies than friends. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I get enough of that with big man lol...it's evident his translator is rubbish because he is quoting what I have said but it's the complete opposite to what I actually said. No wonder he has more enemies than friends. 

the mistake that many people make is that they translate one on one into their own language, you first have to translate into english and then from english into your own language, that usually works well, but it is always a lot of work, so i am happy that i have  learned the language they usually use, but my English is poor 🤣

that strange man doesn't care about Karma, he just stalks people here to attack them, safely from behind his laptop... he thinks 🙄, I'll ignore him completely but someone will definitely come along one day who doesn't do that 😪

• Upvote 1

looking at Karma's face now that she is having sex again makes one thing clear to me... she has had enough of this nonsense... his skills are too low, he constantly skips over the moment so that she has to start over again to get ready

• Upvote 1

Hace 4 horas, coolcucumber dijo:

No lo entiendo, simplemente no lo entiendo. Entonces, después del maratón de sexo el día de Año Nuevo, Nadia dejó de hablar con Sara y llamó todo tipo de nombres a Massi a sus espaldas en B2 y ahora, después de 2 meses, volvió a salir con el mismo chico.

Y sé que Massi solo piensa con su polla, pero ¿por qué querrías follarte a alguien que te llamó a tus espaldas a otros inquilinos?

I think the tarot has told her to reconcile with Massimo...🤑

• Upvote 1