B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

3 minutes ago, moules said:

She was taking photos of all her suitcases yesterday, and posing in front of them in her panties.

My guess is that she is headed to Paris and the new friend she met there at the party where attendees paid 60,000 euros.  Nadia mentioned this, and IIRC, Nafia also said something about a new agency.   Nadia also complained that Aziza spent very little time with her in Paris.  She was probably spending her time with her "new friend".

€60,000 each punter or is that what was taken on the door that night. I think that's what was taken on entry fee across one evening. I am sure that is what she said but either way still a lot of money. 

Hace 8 minutos, moules dijo:

Ayer estaba tomando fotos de todas sus maletas y posando frente a ellas en bragas.

Mi conjetura es que ella se dirige a París y a la nueva amiga que conoció allí en la fiesta donde los asistentes pagaron 60.000 euros. Nadia mencionó esto, y IIRC, Nafia también dijo algo sobre una nueva agencia. Nadia también se quejó de que Aziza pasaba muy poco tiempo con ella en París. Probablemente estaba pasando su tiempo con su "nueva amiga".

It will probably be the opposite...😏

38 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Like most men do, naturally...and to be fair they probably just made up and put the past behind them...a sensible and good thing to do...naturally. 

It was recently reported here that Nadia told Dayana that Massi was the only normal person in B-4.

Perhaps the reason that Massi and she didn't fuck is that is that she is being extra-cautious after her chlamydia.  He did not eat her pussy either.

Relationships between participants in RLC is a bit like having dynamic sets in algebra. Many posters here see these relationships as static sets.  Far simpler to deal with static sets than dynamic sets.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

It was recently reported here that Nadia told Dayana that Massi was the only normal person in B-4.

Perhaps the reason that Massi and she didn't fuck is that is that she is being extra-cautious after her chlamydia.  He did not eat her pussy either.

Relationships between participants in RLC is a bit like having dynamic sets in algebra. Many posters here see these relationships as static sets.  Far simpler to deal with static sets than dynamic sets.

I am surprised they even played together again after the last time but as you say being cautious is possibly what could prevent any further health concerns between them.

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

€60,000 each punter or is that what was taken on the door that night. I think that's what was taken on entry fee across one evening. I am sure that is what she said but either way still a lot of money. 

The 60,000 has to be the sum of all the entry fees.  If 30 couples attended this special 18th Century theme party and paid 2,000 euros per couple = 60,000.  The entry fee probably included being served hors d'oeuvre and similar delicacies and a bottle of champagne.  And the cost of the entertainers / performers was included in the entry fee.. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I am surprised they even played together again after the last time but as you say being cautious is possibly what could prevent any further health concerns between them.

I will look at replay again, but I saw her grab his cock, and she had the perkiest nipples I've seen on RLC in a while.  Little nubs that were about 1.25 cm.  She was certainly aroused.

• Haha 1

I don't want to offend anyone, not even Nadia but I just can't imagine that a cheap RLC sex worker living in a small room deals with such amounts of money.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I will look at replay again, but I saw her grab his cock, and she had the perkiest nipples I've seen on RLC in a while.  Little nubs that were about 1.25 cm.  She was certainly aroused.

She didn't do that completely voluntarily, Mass took her hand and pulled it towards his cock

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Lol cheers, send a timestamp or the actually RP please, thanks. 

11 minutes ago, moules said:

The 60,000 has to be the sum of all the entry fees.  If 30 couples attended this special 18th Century theme party and paid 2,000 euros per couple = 60,000.  The entry fee probably included being served hors d'oeuvre and similar delicacies and a bottle of champagne.  And the cost of the entertainers / performers was included in the entry fee.. 

if I understand what you are talking about, that makes much more sense. I can’t see someone off the street could command that much for just appearing. 👍