B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Tu ne vas pas me dire que tu as envie de voir le trou du cul du garçon tantra en pleine lumière  😬

il vaux mieux que tu regarde celui de la messe hein!!!!!

On 3/9/2024 at 1:08 PM, poncherello said:

Very happy to have ruined your day and remember that I follow you constantly so I hope to ruin other days, many days, countless days until you fill these posts with jokes and lies. I would never change. You post an offensive GIF and then hide behind "I was joking", but who believes you anymore!! To get my reaction it is not necessary for you to publish atrocities, it is enough for you to publish, then I decide whether to scold you or not and you have no idea how easy it is for me and how much fun I have

I don't know why you two just ignore one another instead of goading one another each day. 

The skanks in the villa are a dime a dozen they come and they go.  Not worth fighting over.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

€60,000 each punter or is that what was taken on the door that night. I think that's what was taken on entry fee across one evening. I am sure that is what she said but either way still a lot of money. 

The old saying holds true.  A fool and their money are easily parted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

You're not going to tell me that you want to see the tantra boy's asshole in full light 😬

Hahaha...I don't watch this crap live anymore so I don't really see the disgusting stuff. 

7 hours ago, rj281 said:

funny that a while ago nadia was in the tub with another girl who was trying to get her into girls and it failed because nadia likes guys but here she is kissing sara  lol

Whatever it takes to get eyes on the room.  Or in other words...click bait.