Elli (2024) #2

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The way you put it seems that it happens every day, which is not the case.

Masha takes drugs now and again, but she gets ridiculed every day, Masshole doesn't visit B4 everyday, but he gets ridiculed multiple times a day...so me ridiculing Elli for her disgusting behaviour is more than warranted. 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha takes drugs now and again, but she gets ridiculed every day, Masshole doesn't visit B4 everyday, but he gets ridiculed multiple times a day...so me ridiculing Elli for her disgusting behaviour is more than warranted. 

Massi have been sleeping in B4 every night in the past month or so and idiots making stupid claims about other tenants doesn't give the right to do with others. At least not without a counterargument.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Massi have been sleeping in B4 every night in the past month or so and idiots making stupid claims about other tenants doesn't give the right to do with others. At least not without a counterargument.

Okay then, Elli is a disgusting POS and should have left the project months ago, she's fucking hideous. There, said it now...so stop crying over someone you clearly find entertaining pissing in her own bed and laying in it when it's still warm. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Okay then, Elli is a disgusting POS and should have left the project months ago, she's fucking hideous. There, said it now...so stop crying over someone you clearly find entertaining pissing in her own bed and laying in it when it's still warm. 

Or you could keep not watching her.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Or you could keep not watching her.

I don't because of her disgusting behaviour...it's not hard to work out, but I am free to comment with my opinion on here but whether it triggers people to respond is something else and you choose to respond and somewhat defend. Nothing wrong with that because we just have different opinions on her.  

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I don't because of her disgusting behaviour...it's not hard to work out, but I am free to comment with my opinion on here but whether it triggers people to respond is something else and you choose to respond and somewhat defend. Nothing wrong with that because we just have different opinions on her.  

Saying that she constantly pisses her bed is a lie, not an opinion. She did it for a few days in a row but it has been many weeks that this only happened once, and she got a mattress cover.

Only saying that it disgust you is an opinion.

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Saying that she constantly pisses her bed is a lie, not an opinion. She did it for a few days in a row but it has been many weeks that this only happened once, and she got a mattress cover.

Only saying that it disgust you is an opinion.

She probably got a mattress cover because I complained to RLC she is vandalising property by continuing to urinate in the bed. Why you have to be so defensive is beyond me, she's still a POS and my use of words like many on here should not be taken literally. I saw her lay in her own piss less than 14 days ago...that's not 'many weeks'...oh sorry I took what you said literally.