Elli & Sayn (2024) #2

I was watching Elli and her boyfriend? going at it the other day in the bedroom. He has some stamina for his age, but is a big bore. I think she climbed on top of him first, then she got on her hands and knees and he stuck that dock of his in and out over 700 times! With only moving an inch or 2 either way, and she had her head on the pillow. It was just boink, boink, boink, boink. For 5 minutes, squirt, end. No orgasm for her ir noeven an attempt to give her one. Putiful.

Il y a 10 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Je regardais Elli et son petit ami ? j'y suis allé l'autre jour dans la chambre. Il a une certaine endurance pour son âge, mais il est très ennuyeux. Je pense qu'elle a d'abord grimpé sur lui, puis elle s'est mise à quatre pattes et il a fait entrer et sortir son quai plus de 700 fois ! En bougeant seulement d'un pouce ou deux dans un sens ou dans l'autre, et elle avait la tête sur l'oreiller. C'était juste boink, boink, boink, boink. Pendant 5 minutes, giclez, terminez. Pas d'orgasme pour elle, ni même une tentative de lui en donner un. Pucieux.

Ils font pratiquement toujours la meme chose !!!!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was watching Elli and her boyfriend? going at it the other day in the bedroom. He has some stamina for his age, but is a big bore. I think she climbed on top of him first, then she got on her hands and knees and he stuck that dock of his in and out over 700 times! With only moving an inch or 2 either way, and she had her head on the pillow. It was just boink, boink, boink, boink. For 5 minutes, squirt, end. No orgasm for her ir noeven an attempt to give her one. Putiful.

Like that a lot of the time. Youth and stamina, but no experience or skill. 🙂

• Like 1

On 6/29/2024 at 6:06 PM, trippingalot said:

This Elli's boyfriend looks like a butch lesbian lol

Fucks like a butch lesbian, with no idea how to use a strap-on. 🤣

• Haha 2