Elli & Sayn (2024) #2

She was slobbering all over Peter lastnight.  Did anyone else catch it when she snuck a kiss?  Sayn was in the kitchen looking in the cabinets and Peter was laying on the couch, Elli was leaning in talking to Peter, she then looks up at Sayn and quickly turns around and kisses Peter.

17 hours ago, itohkata said:

What gives you that impression ? 

Did you see Elli sneak a kiss last night while Peter was laying on the couch and Sayn was looking in a kitchen cabinet?  She also checked to see how her ass looked in the mirror before walking out into the living room with just a shirt in front of her boobs wearing a thong.  Elli wants Peter bad!  Also, she hasn't had sex with Sayn since Peter showed up!

25 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

She was slobbering all over Peter lastnight.  Did anyone else catch it when she snuck a kiss?  Sayn was in the kitchen looking in the cabinets and Peter was laying on the couch, Elli was leaning in talking to Peter, she then looks up at Sayn and quickly turns around and kisses Peter.

This moment?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I didn't see anything out of the usual. But as I said, Peter enjoy being a Bull.

24 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Something is going on with Sayn.  Not sure what happened while Elli and Sayn were out last night but he looks distraught.  Sayn just sat at the table this morning staring at Peter sleeping.  It's like he won't give them a moment alone.

Peter was at C&P for most of the night. I believe he was waiting there until E&S were back home. I didn't follow everything, but until I was watching it is what I got from that.