Leora & Paul - (2024) #9

leora très fatiquée.elle devait dormir la nuit que de passer son temps sur son pc et téléphone et grinoter a n'inporte quelle l'heure de la journée et de la nuit et se levée plus tôt dans de la matinée elle aurait une meilleut forme et perdre  quelques kilos qui commence a pesait sur son  jolie cul.

leora reveil toi change de mec ,il et en train de te couler 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RAME said:

Leora very tired. She had to sleep at night rather than spending her time on her PC and phone and snacking at any time of the day or night and getting up earlier in the morning she would be in better shape and lose a few pounds which was starting to weigh on her pretty ass.

Leora wake up, change guys, he's fucking you 

Looking at the latest remarks I get the impression that some people are not overawed with Leora at the moment.

In defense of her she is in a non-win situation, she lives with Paul and as such will have certain obligations toward him. If she wants his long term company which it seems she does, then for his cooperation in allowing her freedom to express herself with us he is I suppose entitled to want a certain amount of “together” time.

Paul is a “Marmite” type of guy I guess, you either like him or loath him, I happen to find him boring but that doesn't mean he is, bearing in mind it would have to be a very special kind of guy to convince me to alter my opinion on the opposite gender, having experienced a few including marriage prior to changing allegiance sexually a few years back.

As for Leora. Although my time observing her is limited I find her attractive and when in the mood very sexy. I am an admirer of her selection of underwear and how she wears it to enhance the viewing experience, although when she has pants on I would prefer her to remove them totally than pulling them aside to pleasure herself, it reminds me of a quick fix otherwise. I would though like to see her make her pants wet sometimes especially yesterday's pink ones.

She is entitled to be “boring” on occasions as long as it's not a regular occurrence and that she compensates for it at other times.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Paul fait tout pour que Leora perd de l'audition ,mais il ne l'arrêt pas ,il a besoin de son argent pour ne pas travaillé et de se goinfrer ; et a dire que Paul gère une entreprise ,je ni crois pas ,il n'a pas les épaules pour ça  trop mous , aucunes initiatives ,trop bordélique Paulest bon a rien et mauvais en tout !!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 24 minutes, JeannieP a dit :

En regardant les derniers commentaires, j'ai l'impression que certaines personnes ne sont pas intimidées par Léora pour le moment.

Pour sa défense, elle se trouve dans une situation non gagnante, elle vit avec Paul et à ce titre aura certaines obligations envers lui. Si elle veut sa compagnie à long terme, ce qui semble être le cas, alors pour sa coopération en lui permettant de s'exprimer librement avec nous, il est, je suppose, en droit de vouloir un certain temps « ensemble ».

Paul est un gars du genre " Marmite " je suppose, soit vous l'aimez, soit vous le détestez, il se trouve que je le trouve ennuyeux mais cela ne veut pas dire qu'il l'est, sachant qu'il devrait être un type très spécial pour convainquez-moi de modifier mon opinion sur le sexe opposé, après en avoir vécu quelques-unes, notamment le mariage, avant de changer d'allégeance sexuelle il ya quelques années.

Quant à Léora. Bien que mon temps d'observation soit limité, je la trouve attirante et, quand j'en ai envie, très sexy. Je suis un admirateur de sa sélection de sous-vêtements et de la façon dont elle les porte pour améliorer l'expérience visuelle, même si lorsqu'elle porte un pantalon, je préférerais qu'elle les enlève complètement plutôt que de les écarter pour se faites plaisir, sinon cela me rappelle une solution rapide. J'aimerais cependant la voir mouiller son pantalon parfois, surtout le rose d'hier.

Elle a le droit d'être « ennuyeuse » à l'occasion, à condition que ce ne soit pas régulier et qu'elle compense à d'autres moments.

Bonjour JeannieP ;

Quand tends tu ,par du genre marmite ?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Hello JeannieP;

When do you tend to like the pot type?

Hello

I don’t understand what you mean, can you please elaborate?

Perhaps certain parts of my original have been lost of distorted in translation.

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

As for Leora. Although my time observing her is limited I find her attractive and when in the mood very sexy. I am an admirer of her selection of underwear and how she wears it to enhance the viewing experience although when she has pants on I would prefer her to remove them totally than pulling them aside to pleasure herself, it reminds me of a quick fix otherwise. I would though like to see her make her pants wet sometimes especially yesterday’s pink ones.

She is entitled to be “boring “ on occasions as long as it’s not a regular occurrence and that she compensates for it at other times.

Don't mind when Leora is boring because she is so watchable and can surprise us at any moment. She has the body and knows very well how to tease. She outdoes all of the RLC tenants/guests (10 or 20 Barca girls together still don't compare or do what Leora does). She is a major cock or pussy tease. Speaking of wet panties, one time my wife wore a strapon dildo over her panties and I gave her dildo a good licking and deep throating to the point of her having an earth shaking orgasm causing her panties to be soaking wet. What a beautiful site - wet panties from all the excitement of the dildo cock sucking by me while I kept looking into her beautiful blue eyes. For me, as a guy, woman's orgasms are priceless. 

With respect to Paul, feel enormously sad for Leora because she is missing out on so much true sexual enjoyment and fun. She is a work horse who gets nothing in return (my observations and opinions). When Leora has sex with Paul, it is only for and about Paul. Most of the time Leora has to continue afterwards to satisfy herself while at the same time satisfying her fans (men and women). Women's pussy juices are sought after and deeeeeeeelicious.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't mind when Leora is boring because she is so watchable and can surprise us at any moment. She has the body and knows very well how to tease. She outdoes all of the RLC tenants/guests (10 or 20 Barca girls together still don't compare or do what Leora does). She is a major cock or pussy tease. Speaking of wet panties, one time my wife wore a strapon dildo over her panties and I gave her dildo a good licking and deep throating to the point of her having an earth shaking orgasm causing her panties to be soaking wet. What a beautiful site - wet panties from all the excitement of the dildo cock sucking by me while I kept looking into her beautiful blue eyes. For me, as a guy, woman's orgasms are priceless. 

With respect to Paul, feel enormously sad for Leora because she is missing out on so much true sexual enjoyment and fun. She is a work horse who gets nothing in return (my observations and opinions). When Leora has sex with Paul, it is only for and about Paul. Most of the time Leora has to continue afterwards to satisfy herself while at the same time satisfying her fans (men and women). Women's pussy juices are sought after and deeeeeeelicious.

Thanks for your frankness.

Might I ask, apart from the excitement it gave your wife, did you enjoy sucking the dildo and could you imagine yourself sucking a real penis.

• Haha 2

Il y a 2 heures, JeannieP a dit :

Bonjour

Je ne comprends pas ce que tu veux dire, peux-tu développer s'il te plaît ?

Peut-être que certaines parties de mon original ont été perdues ou déformées lors de la traduction.

Dans ton dernier poste ,tu laissais entendre que Paul était du genre Marmite ?