Leora & Paul - (2024) #9

Il y a 2 heures, JeannieP a dit :

Je ne regarde pas beaucoup à cause des horaires de travail et des engagements relationnels, mais quand je peux, je ne prends pas la peine de regarder quand Paul et Leora sont ensemble sexuellement car je ne pense pas que Paul soit un amant attentionné et il manque d'enthousiasme.

De plus, au cas où vous ne l'auriez pas réalisé, Leora seule ou Leora avec une autre femme serait ma préférence sexuelle, mais si je voulais la regarder avec un mec, Paul ne serait certainement pas le choix même si je crois qu'il s'agit de Leoras. Donc au lieu de me plaindre, je ne prends pas la peine de regarder.

Réponse très franche  ,merci ,et bon week-end a vous !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Very frank response, thank you, and have a good weekend!!

I'm not Frank but if I was Paul leora wouldn't sit down for a week and her legs would be spread eagle everytime time I saw her  and I know Frank isn't  a real name Frank response unusual name don't you think. anyway my mate just sent me a clip  of linda having  a shit on a secret camera in the toilet.and I'm going to bed now got to get up and see where I am I DONT NO

5 hours ago, JeannieP said:

when I can I don’t bother to watch when Paul and Leora are together sexually as I don’t think Paul is a considerate lover and he lacks enthusiasm.

Also in case you hadn’t realised, Leora on her own or Leora with another woman would be my sexual preference, but if I wanted to watch her with a guy Paul certainly wouldn’t be the choice although I believe he is Leoras. Therefore instead of complaining I don’t bother to watch.

Same here. When Leora and Paul do it I change the channel. When Leora was with Malia they didn't have sex but did some rather close touching, baths/showers together, naked massages and masturbated each other plus all the visual good stuff on a daily basis. Major major teases by two naked women - quite the exciting views that provided hours of anticipation of what might happen and definitely stimulated my imaginations. Being a voyeur can be a full time job - lol.

• Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso sábado para todos  

wonderful Saturday for everyone 

23/03/2024 23/March/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep jeanniep esanders6969 jeanniep voodooox 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1