B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I have a couple of thoghts about the "twink". At first: He is NOT gay and he is NOT hetro. He is asexual! Secondly: He is related to Sara in some way. He would never have been able to make the journey from Russia to Spain by himself.  They share a few facial expressions f.ex. when laughing. A far fetched theory but still....

It’s possible, not that Russia wants his type. Agree, he is androgynous. I don’t mess around or shower with my cousin, but maybe I should start? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

It’s possible, not that Russia wants his type. Agree, he is androgynous. I don’t mess around or shower with my cousin, but maybe I should start? 

it could even be second cousin!!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

That freak is not full gay...he has proven that already.  Stop with the gay shit.  Both of these guys...Daytona and this cross dresser are not fully gay.  They are both into girls.

Dayona is as a gay as they come. The whole reason he lives as a woman in the first place is because he hates that he is gay. That is all these "transwomen" who sleep with men ever are - gay men with so much internalised homophobia they delude themselves into thinking they are women, like it's some kind of loophole out of being a flaming homosexual. The other way of going about straightening yourself out is to just touch a fanny now and then and pretend you like it. Which Daytona is also doing.

The other one, I can't speak on, because he is much easier to avoid seeing than Daytona ever was.

1 minute ago, illy said:

Dayona is as a gay as they come. The whole reason he lives as a woman in the first place is because he hates that he is gay. That is all these "transwomen" who sleep with men ever are - gay men with so much internalised homophobia they delude themselves into thinking they are women, like it's some kind of loophole out of being a flaming homosexual. The other way of going about straightening yourself out is to just touch a fanny now and then and pretend you like it. Which Daytona is also doing.

The other one, I can't speak on, because he is much easier to avoid seeing than Daytona ever was.

I'm just glad he is gone !!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, illy said:

That’s some interesting reason for cross dressing, I haven’t heard that before but who knows. In North America we can’t even entertain those kinds of thoughts, we are to think it’s perfectly normal. It is an anomaly that does not serve natures evolution so something is going on. 

I don’t blame anyone with those issues and respect them for what the have to do.