B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1935 Dayana and Massi left (his backpack is still in the LR)

He has no reason to go back up the hill.  He is thinking his odds are way better downtown.

56 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He has no reason to go back up the hill.  He is thinking his odds are way better downtown.

I'm sure his little sister (Dayana) can provide an endless supply of new talent for him to ply. He better not wear out his welcome at B2 though, the other apartments won't have as much tolerance for his shenanigans. Tonya's not going to be too happy if he's taking over the couch/LR every weekend.

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

did dayana come back with another guy?

if so massimo is running out of luck 😂

That's the boyfriend or at least regular client who clearly has a fuck load of money to spend whole nights with her. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

did dayana come back with another guy?

if so massimo is running out of luck 😂

So what ever happened between Massimo and Sara, I assume officially they were a couple, but it seems I was completely wrong about that

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's the boyfriend or at least regular client who clearly has a fuck load of money to spend whole nights with her. 

I mean not for nothing, but he doesn’t look like someone who needs to pay for sex…it’s usually people like the one you see in the mirror 

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So what ever happened between Massimo and Sara, I assume officially they were a couple, but it seems I was completely wrong about that

Masshole fucked Nadia, so Sara fucked a gay guy (her freak mate) and Masshole hates the fact she chose a gay guy friend to fuck and get revenge over lol. However, in the beginning Sara always thought an open relationship meant she can do what she wants with whoever, but Masshole has to ask for permission to play away.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I mean not for nothing, but he doesn’t look like someone who needs to pay for sex…it’s usually people like the one you see in the mirror 

If he's not paying her for sex then he is her boyfriend. Masshole has tried and tried and tried and his way of thinking what payment is is when he takes her out for a meal and free drinks. Unless Masshole pays her physical cash then he ain't going fucking nowhere with her. He doesn't seem to understand direct payment for adult services and thinks she will just fuck him. He is wrong. 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole fucked Nadia, so Sara fucked a gay guy (her freak mate) and Masshole hates the fact she chose a gay guy friend to fuck and get revenge over lol. However, in the beginning Sara always thought an open relationship meant she can do what she wants with whoever, but Masshole has to ask for permission to play away.

Wow, so even agreeing to have an open relationship, it seems they made everything so complicated, made it Doom from the start, and what's wrong with Sara, is she that dense in believing by bringing a person into their relationship like Nadia, that it would say to Massimo, that Nadia is fair game within their open relationship, but at the same time why would Massimo get pissed off by her having some type of weird Revenge sex with her bisexual friend, maybe those two should stop with the open relationship and just concentrate on them as a couple