Leora & Paul - (2024) #10

On 3/30/2024 at 3:18 AM, StnCld316 said:

He's a Reservist.  If they want him bad enough to serve they know how to find him.  

Just notify the Embassy to revoke his Visa and that will be an an instant deportation ticket back home on the next available flight. 

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

Bro, there's something wrong with you

• Haha 1

Detecting a slight amount of discontent, judging from the past few days comments, some in keeping with regular commenters, and some new. All valid and some not entirely unfair...

On a slightly different note. Assuming the balcony temp is correct, its 23C in Prague at the moment - thats a beautiful spring day, that deserves to be enjoyed in a nice beer garden, with a few cold ones or a nice bottle of wine. Just my opinion, and Prague is a great city with plenty of parks, beer gardens and bars with patios and terraces to enjoy that spring weather!

Maybe Leora will go out and sample it, but Paul appears to be out for the count, preferring to sit on his computer all night and sleep all day - everyone is free to live their life how they chose, but it does seem a shame not to enjoy a beautiful city and take advantage of beautiful weather...alcohol doesnt have to be involved - thats just what I would do, but each to their own.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/30/2024 at 7:44 AM, JeannieP said:

Leora and Paul are a two way street. If she is stupid enough to constantly wait on him then he’s not stupid enough to refuse is he.

I certainly wouldn’t entertain being at another persons beck and call, especially a lazy insecure excuse for a man such as Paul.

All in all they deserve each other.

Well wait now. He is serving her from my perspective. if she cooks him food it's only because it's in the script. Otherwise, she is large and in charge. I thought you knew that. 🙂

• Haha 1