Leora & Paul - (2024) #10

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

wonderful Monday for everyone 

01/04/2024 01/April /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep jeanniep esanders6969 jeannep voodooox

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

Note to Leora. Remember the naked workouts? i do. What happened to that?

Jugg, this question can be answered in one word "Paul"

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

It ain't over yet, bro

Looking at past posts I think you are a born optimist.

Reading between the lines regarding the history of this couple points to the likelihood that nothing that was enjoyable to the viewer in their history and has since disappeared will return. 

Unfortunately people move on and certain situations are not considered relevant or important any longer to them, albeit the viewer may think differently, but the viewer in my opinion has very little if any influence on the tenants behaviour.

Regarding where I was last night Mr Juggs, I was working, why did I miss an eye popping mind blowing unique experience? No, I thought not. Hehe.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Looking at past posts I think you are a born optimist.

Reading between the lines regarding the history of this couple points to the likelihood that nothing that was enjoyable to the viewer in their history and has since disappeared will return. 

Unfortunately people move on and certain situations are not considered relevant or important any longer to them, albeit the viewer may think differently, but the viewer in my opinion has very little if any influence on the tenants behaviour.

Regarding where I was last night Mr Juggs, I was working, why did I miss an eye popping mind blowing unique experience? No, I thought not. Hehe.

Your posts here indicate that you have no intention of supporting Leora. In addition, do you doubt or confirm my claims? My constipation rests in your hands.