Now it's a party!

Guest bobbyjoe

that's during just about 20 secondes only,just a tease for later

Congratulations, you are always or must !!! I still miss it !!!!

alors corboblanc,faut être sur le coup,moi je suis à fond,

on a vu çà sur la camera 9,elle est chaude comme la braise la salope,

tu aura peut-être une autre chance plus tard,je les vois bien faire quelque chose dans la salle de bains plus tard.

je reste que sur cet appart avec les 4 cameras en multi screens,le reste des appart c'est de la merde

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

who are all these people and where the hell is my dasha? >:( >:(

Dasha probably went to visit sex couple friends for New Year or got kidnapped by these strangers.

Don't you ever leave for vacation and have random people come to your place to celebrate major holiday and in the process sleep in your bed, eat, take showers and give BJs. According to some people on this site

the tenants live their normal lives and nothing is scripted. It's as reallife as it ever gets, don't you agree? lol

who are all these people and where the hell is my dasha? >:( >:(

Dasha probably went to visit sex couple friends for New Year or got kidnapped by these strangers.

Don't you ever leave for vacation and have random people come to your place to celebrate major holiday and in the process sleep in your bed, eat, take showers and give BJs. According to some people on this site

the tenants live their normal lives and nothing is scripted. It's as reallife as it ever gets, don't you agree? lol

you can not know how the girls love to exiber !!! the blonde already took a shower, a sweat tail her boyfriend in the bedroom and put her out in the kitchen !!! night looks promising ....

hosts were alone in bedroom, unfortunately started an argument, she seems kinda pissed. i don't think the night is that promising anymore... :(

Will be interesting if only two couples remain

Sera interesante si se quedan solo dos parejas

who are these kids and why are they in ballroom/dining/prom/theatre dress for a house party?

shouldnt they be settling down to a glass of lemonade, doritos and the cartoon network?

ps. what youth in their right mind would want to party in a house filled with cameras that their parents could monitor?

who are these kids and why are they in ballroom/dining/prom/theatre dress for a house party?

shouldnt they be settling down to a glass of lemonade, doritos and the cartoon network?

ps. what youth in their right mind would want to party in a house filled with cameras that their parents could monitor?

The youth that might be getting paid by RLC to take over D&D house while the regular tennants are on vacation once again. Plus I seriusly doubt their parents have any clue what's going on especially since

they can't watch RLC in Russia. Let's see how long the strangers occupy the place. Russian holiday usually

stretches for 2 weeks including Christmas on Jan. 7 so they might be absent for awhile so you never know.