Now it's a party!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to wear my blue collared shirt while watching this hehe . ;) It's wild to watch the dynamics of a party go up and down. The highs and the lows... I do hope that the main couple here does get a spot on RLC - they both have a lot of energy. God, I think I may pay up again.

Those drunk idiots just disclosed their exact address (by phone, they invited their friends and told them where to go)

The apartment is in St Petersburg.

so good for beginners who have seem to read the old post !!! we know that leora, alina and Maya live krasnoyarsk, and diana, dasha are st petersburg !! nina and kira in St Petersburg and Cherepovets ... the Spanish side, everything is in Barcelona ...... I hope you will ask fewer questions after that? !!

Those drunk idiots just disclosed their exact address (by phone, they invited their friends and told them where to go)

The apartment is in St Petersburg.

so good for beginners who have seem to read the old post !!! we know that leora, alina and Maya live krasnoyarsk, and diana, dasha are st petersburg !! nina and kira in St Petersburg and Cherepovets ... the Spanish side, everything is in Barcelona ...... I hope you will ask fewer questions after that? !!

Don't mind him he wants to pass it off like he knows Russian and is pointing out new facts about the couples that have been known for a long time.    ::)