B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

Roxy is a good name to use but new forum members can get confused, other members don't really know any better and since it is not her real name we can just keep using it, Medusa is a really shitty name

24 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It's against forum rules to use tenants real names.

Roxy is also a nickname. At first we were calling her Shorty. 😅

27 minutes ago, the vatican observer said:

They don't choose the names for themselves, do they ? Also you almost never hear them say those names.

U used to think that but take "Karma", that fits right her to well not to have been chosen by Karma. If you are new she is into Tarot cards, Tantra and that sort of thing.

Just now, Maxbell said:

U used to think that but take "Karma", that fits right her to well not to have been chosen by Karma. If you are new she is into Tarot cards, Tantra and that sort of thing.

I dearly like Karma but I'm not fond of her nickname! The others call her by her "real" nickname. Sadly that name was already in use.

from a small shit room without a balcony with an unstable screaming woman to a large Vila with lots of people, eat parties and and a swimming pool... she is doing well 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

from a small shit room without a balcony with an unstable screaming woman to a large Vila with lots of people, eat parties and and a swimming pool... she is doing well 😁

She is worth it !!

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I have been thinking the same thing, she has broke free, good for her. And not a bad gig, moving fo Barcelona....sweet.