B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

34 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

OH!!! Devi andare in riabilitazione, hai un problema serio!

You're right, it's crazy to be able to tell the truth without offending, really crazy

9 minutes ago, Tomarjo said:

Anyone knew Massi has fake teeth? Apperantly he broke/lost them? Bathtub talk yesterday in Saras room. Lots of talk about Massi

Lots of talk about Massi lol...good one lmfao. 

33 minutes ago, Tomarjo said:

Qualcuno sapeva che Massi ha i denti finti? Apparentemente li ha rotti/persi? Discorsi sulla vasca da bagno ieri nella stanza di Sara. Si parla tanto di Massi

When he was born his teeth grew like a wild boar so his mother and father were against it, he took him to the vet and decided to have them removed and regrow otherwise he would no longer become a big pig like he is now

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Now I'll tell you about the phone call in progress: The pig was looking at his phone while talking to a friend and at a certain point he exclaimed: "minchia (which means fuck) there's a new pussy in the villa" and turned to look at B4 who can see the LR from his room. Then he continued shouting "this is really hot, my goodness, what a pussy, I almost climb over the hedge and fuck her". Then he dropped the subject by saying "well, let's forget it, I have to make a phone call". He was talking about Medusa so this gives us a glimpse of the hotties he hangs out with. If Medusa is cool I'm Rocco Siffredi

• Upvote 1