B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

The question is did it close on its own or with the help of one of the camera crew hiding out of sight? :wink:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The B4-Ghost intervenes again !  It has happened before.

If you check the FR cam 4.1 now, there is an orb floating about, or dust in front of the cam!! 

Just disappeared, check reply at 21:00

11 hours ago, MGB said:

If you check the FR cam 4.1 now, there is an orb floating about, or dust in front of the cam!! 

Just disappeared, check reply at 21:00

The house is haunted ! Not only by intrusive guys!!

I'm very sad, from what I read, Medusa, she was thrown into the circus of Barcelona, I'm sorry but deep down she did everything to get this, RLC manages to burn any interesting person who wanders between these screens, the truly happy one , it will be that dickhead Massimo, he will have someone else to fuck

Edited by moos54

Once Massi dares to go to B4 again he will surley attack Medusa ! I'm certain the other girls have warned her about him. Medusa is tough enough to stand her ground and keep him on more than an arms length away! It's only a matter of time before it happens!

Edited by moos54
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I'm very sad, from what I read, Roxy, she was thrown into the circus of Barcelona, I'm sorry but deep down she did everything to get this, RLC manages to burn any interesting person who wanders between these screens, the truly happy one , it will be that dickhead Massimo, he will have someone else to fuck

just leave the RealLife off of RealLifeCam and call it cam.com

the RealLife in RealLifeCam, left a long time ago!

44 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Once Massi dares to go to B4 again he will surley attack Medusa/Roxy ! I'm certain the other girls have warned her about him. Medusa is tough enough to stand her ground and keep him on more than an arms length away! It's only a matter of time before it happens!

only if she stays stone cold sober will she be tough enough to fend him off.  once she's been drinking, she might as well get that asshole of hers ready for a pounding.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

medusa ha come amica( e consigliori) una vecchia volpe come Masha che dopo il trio iniziale Sasha Dasha Masha ne ha fatta di strada ( e presi di cazzi, ovunque) : evidentemente il lato economico è interessante e ha spinto Medusa  a raggiungere Barcellona ( che Masha conosce bene).

Poi Medusa a Roma, a parte lo sfizio con Elvis ( nel culo da bevuta) nn ha proprio fatto molto sesso....

ù

Edited by moos54
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

only if she stays stone cold sober will she be tough enough to fend him off.  once she's been drinking, she might as well get that asshole of hers ready for a pounding.

Yes, you have a point there. But she has another "weapon" Her way of talking! It is like a machinegun ! No way to stop her ! Many many words in a rapid pace with a loud voice !