B2 - General Topic 2024 #8 (April / May)

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

Neulich war Nadia auf der Suche nach einer Wohnung. Ich verstehe ihre Abwesenheit als ihren Versuch, Dinge außerhalb des „echten Lebens“ vorzubereiten, da sie das Projekt wahrscheinlich bald verlassen wird

I hope you're right

On 4/22/2024 at 6:52 PM, trippingalot said:

Other day Nadia was looking for an apartment, I understand her absence as her trying to prepare things outside of "real life" since she will probably leave the project soon soon

She has been looking for an apartment for several weeks but her ex boyfriend was helping her. In a phone call he told her he has a new girlfriend and is busy with her so he can no longer assist Nadia in looking for an apartment. 

35 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it won't be long and he'll be fucking her on camera instead of off camera

Masshole's haters will no doubt watch that and make it top cam but cry and ridicule him at the same time...should be fun here when that happens. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole's haters will no doubt watch that and make it top cam but cry and ridicule him at the same time...should be fun here when that happens. 

I always see the same 4 or 5 people on this forum writing the same things every day - no wonder since RLC is lacking in interesting narratives and people. This forum is a drop in the ocean and the majority of subscribers want to see sex, so I don't think people here who don't like him have the slightest impact on that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

I always see the same 4 or 5 people on this forum writing the same things every day - no wonder since RLC is lacking in interesting narratives and people. This forum is a drop in the ocean and the majority of subscribers want to see sex, so I don't think people here who don't like him have the slightest impact on that.

Well stop posting then, remove yourself first before ridiculing others...simple really. Majority of scribers want to see sex yes but it's not like scribers are 'entitled' to it other than having 24 hour access via cams to the apartments which is actually what you pay for, not sex shows. What happens within the apartments is another matter and if things happen then fine, if things don't happen...then fine. It's only a problem because you make it one. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well stop posting then, remove yourself first before ridiculing others...simple really. Majority of scribers want to see sex yes but it's not like scribers are 'entitled' to it other than having 24 hour access via cams to the apartments which is actually what you pay for, not sex shows. What happens within the apartments is another matter and if things happen then fine, if things don't happen...then fine. It's only a problem because you make it one. 

At no point did I point out my personal preference for watching sex, but rather that this is what most subscribers pay to see. People on this forum don't have any impact on that.

• Like 1