B2 - General Topic 2024 #8 (April / May)

13 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

At no point did I point out my personal preference for watching sex, but rather that this is what most subscribers pay to see. People on this forum don't have any impact on that.

I know you didn't, otherwise if you did then I would not have replied. 

3 hours ago, trippingalot said:

No more than the other two who live there, the difference is that she's always home

And curled up under a blanket on the lounge

On 4/22/2024 at 10:52 AM, trippingalot said:

Other day Nadia was looking for an apartment, I understand her absence as her trying to prepare things outside of "real life" since she will probably leave the project soon soon

She's back in B2 now telling Nadia about all the drugs, partying and sex of the past week. It doesn't really sound like she's been preparing to leave.

If she keeps up her current routine though, even RLC's utterly incompetent Barcelona management may make the decision for her.

4 minutes ago, timber said:

She's back in B2 now telling Nadia about all the drugs, partying and sex of the past week. It doesn't really sound like she's been preparing to leave.

If she keeps up her current routine though, even RLC's utterly incompetent Barcelona management may make the decision for her.

She has done it many times since she joined the project. With some breaks for a few days or weeks, but she always has been out. So it seems that she was, or is, looking for an apartment so she can spend some time off cam just like she has been doing.

When she joined the project she was very open that was sharing an apartment with her husband and even when she separated from him, she had an apartment.

Mmmm... last time Nadia bated was because she was trying to conquer master bedroom kingdom, but RLC had other plans for that room, Lol. I take back what I said, I don't think she'll leave anytime soon... at least if it depends on her own initiative.

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Blimey Nadia is earning her room rent.

Toytime 22.48

Lighting was terrible and the music made it unwatchable. And what is with the sunglasses?

• Upvote 1