B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

Goodness me Poncherello in particular is on fire today, Karma and Sara are always going to be in the RLC news, occasionally for the same reason but more often than not very different reasons. Sara and Massimo deserve each other will muddle along for so long as they are both in the RLC extravaganza, they will fight, laugh and metaphorically (or perhaps even physically) tear stripes off each other daily simply so as they can then kiss and make up, until the next time they fall out! Karma and Sara have a deep friendship despite the strains Sara puts on it with her attitude once she and Massimo are "together" once again, while on the other hand when the tantric turd (if it walks like a turd and it talks like a turd then it is most unlikely to be a theoretical nuclear physicist and far more likely to simply be a turd and in this particular case you could perhaps take his twizzle stick and shove it up his ass giving the unedifying sight of a turd on a stick!) who turns up when it suits him and presumably when he has lied to his wife/girlfriend, although as Poncherello points out, given his demeanour it is entirely possible that this is simply nothing more than another lie in order to get his own way, he has no regard whatsoever for what Karma might be doing or have planned, he immediately demands her absolute attention in her bedroom with the occasional foray in to the kitchen so as he can stuff as many vegetables as he possible can down his neck, then it's straight back to Karma's bedroom for his version of a sexual relationship. He is needy, controlling, self-centred and utterly selfish, constantly demanding Karma's sole attention thereby isolating her from her friends and whatever else might be going on in the villa. Compare this coercive behaviour to how Karma is when having a good time with her friends and it looks like we’re looking at two completely different people. When he feels he's completed his mission, the turd then disappears until his carnal urges demand Karma's attention once again. It is far more difficult particularly as time goes by to see what Karma might actually get out of this tryst as the turd is simply using her for his only selfish ends which, if she is happy with such an arrangement would be fine however, it is quite clear, despite Karma's best efforts to try and hide it, that this is far from the case. Karma, in spite her physical age is young at heart, she is passive and non-assertive, she is also completely influenced and reliant on her mysticism and her fortune cards, such a reliance is unfortunate and unhelpful and as with so many of the RLC participants she spends an inordinate amount of time staring at her mobile phone, such dependence is also unhelpful. Watching her as the tantric turd carries out his own particular version of oral sex which seems to resemble him munching on a sweetcorn husk and pummelling her pussy into submission over what seems to be hours while Karma lies there looking around her, at her phone and at her nails while appearing to watch a blob of paint drying on the ceiling. On more than one occasion she has physically dragged him up from his manoeuvres between her legs through sheer boredom only to find he immediately returns to his sweetcorn husk munching task with gusto and all this before spending yet more hours of pussy pummelling which leaves the poor girl prostrate on the floor together with little puddles of fluid. It really is most difficult to see what Karma takes or could take out of such controlling nonsense other than the sure and certain knowledge that the tantric turd is simply nothing more than a worthless gigolo content to string her along for as long as he can get away with it and he is called out which, if Karma were to employ the elegant tones of her pal Sara to help in such a task could very easily find El Turd in over his head as Sara takes to prisoners which is exactly what is required in this particular situation. 

How will it all end? who knows and will it resolve before the participants are obliged to leave the surreal world of RLC? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, walterd said:

Santo cielo, Poncherello in particolare è in fiamme oggi, Karma e Sara saranno sempre nelle notizie di RLC, a volte per lo stesso motivo ma il più delle volte per ragioni molto diverse. Sara e Massimo si meritano l'un l'altro e andranno d'accordo per tutto il tempo in cui saranno entrambi nella stravaganza di RLC, litigheranno, rideranno e metaforicamente (o forse anche fisicamente) si strapperanno le strisce a vicenda ogni giorno semplicemente per poi baciarsi e truccarsi , fino alla prossima volta che cadranno! Karma e Sara hanno un'amicizia profonda nonostante le tensioni che Sara mette con il suo atteggiamento una volta che lei e Massimo sono di nuovo "insieme", mentre d'altra parte quando lo stronzo tantrico (se cammina come uno stronzo e parla come uno stronzo allora è molto improbabile che sia un fisico nucleare teorico e molto più probabile che sia semplicemente uno stronzo e in questo caso particolare potresti forse prendere il suo bastoncino e ficcarglielo nel culo dandogli la vista poco edificante di uno stronzo su un bastoncino!) che si presenta quando gli fa comodo e presumibilmente dopo aver mentito alla moglie/fidanzata, anche se, come sottolinea Poncherello, visto il suo comportamento è del tutto possibile che si tratti semplicemente dell'ennesima bugia per ottenere ciò che vuole, lui non ha alcun riguardo per ciò che Karma potrebbe fare o aver pianificato, richiede immediatamente la sua assoluta attenzione nella sua camera da letto con qualche incursione occasionale in cucina in modo da potersi infilare quante più verdure possibile nel collo, poi è tutto a posto torna nella camera da letto di Karma per la sua versione di una relazione sessuale. È bisognoso, controllante, egocentrico e assolutamente egoista, richiede costantemente la sola attenzione di Karma, isolandola così dai suoi amici e da qualsiasi altra cosa possa succedere nella villa. Confronta questo comportamento coercitivo con come si comporta Karma quando si diverte con i suoi amici e sembra che stiamo guardando due persone completamente diverse. Quando sente di aver completato la sua missione, lo stronzo scompare finché i suoi impulsi carnali non richiedono nuovamente l'attenzione di Karma. È molto più difficile, soprattutto col passare del tempo, vedere cosa potrebbe effettivamente ottenere il Karma da questo incontro, dato che lo stronzo la sta semplicemente usando per i suoi unici fini egoistici, il che, se lei è contenta di un simile accordo, andrebbe comunque bene, lo è. abbastanza chiaro, nonostante i migliori sforzi di Karma per cercare di nasconderlo, che questo è tutt'altro che vero. Karma, nonostante la sua età fisica sia giovane nell'animo, è passiva e non assertiva, è anche completamente influenzata e fa affidamento sul suo misticismo e sulle sue carte della fortuna, tale dipendenza è sfortunata e inutile e come con tanti altri RLC partecipanti trascorre una quantità eccessiva di tempo fissando il cellulare, anche tale dipendenza è inutile.Guardandola mentre lo stronzo tantrico esegue la sua particolare versione di sesso orale che sembra somigliare a lui che sgranocchia una buccia di mais dolce e le prende a pugni la figa fino alla sottomissione per quelle che sembrano essere ore mentre Karma giace lì a guardarsi intorno, al suo telefono e a le sue unghie mentre sembrava guardare una goccia di vernice asciugarsi sul soffitto. In più di un'occasione lei lo ha fisicamente trascinato su dalle sue manovre tra le sue gambe per pura noia solo per scoprire che lui ritorna immediatamente al suo compito di sgranocchiare bucce di mais dolce con gusto e tutto questo prima di passare ancora altre ore a scopare la figa che lascia la povera ragazza prostrato sul pavimento insieme a piccole pozzanghere di liquido. È davvero molto difficile vedere cosa prende o potrebbe prendere Karma da queste sciocchezze di controllo oltre alla sicura e certa consapevolezza che lo stronzo tantrico non è altro che un inutile gigolò contenuto per tenerla insieme finché riesce a scappare. con esso e viene chiamato fuori il che, se Karma dovesse impiegare i toni eleganti della sua amica Sara per aiutarla in un compito del genere, potrebbe facilmente trovare El Turd sopra la sua testa mentre Sara fa prigionieri, che è esattamente ciò che è richiesto in questo situazione particolare. 

Come finirà tutto? chi lo sa e si risolverà prima che i partecipanti siano costretti a lasciare il surreale mondo di RLC? 

I agree 100% with what you write because I wrote the same things, perhaps with slightly different words, about two months ago after the first breakup between the two and Chris's return. Karma is drugged by him and those pills that he offers her, and that she takes, when she arrives make me very doubtful. Do you know what? I believe that this story will end before she and Sara leave the project, otherwise good luck Karma and good luck Sara. As I wrote some time ago, the two of them need a big ocean where they can sail hand in hand (I'm not saying fucking which is the last thing that interests me, I'm not like many others in this forum) because they need each other ; Karma to discover and Sara to acquire rationality, even if I find it hard for her, Thanks Walter

I waited a few days before expressing myself. Medusa is reborn, it was enough for her to get rid of Masha to demonstrate her potential: certainly more beautiful and relaxed, available, witty, sociable, generous, technically ready and what matters most, ORDERED. At Masha's it feels like living in a nomad camp

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, walterd said:

If you're looking for a laugh, have a look at Naya "playing" with Massino, the boy, quite correctly looks terrified! 😂😂😂 

If he wasn't with Sara, I'd put money on them two hooking up. Naya may deny it, but body language and banter between them two would suggest they would bed each other, but Sara is the obstacle.  

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

I waited a few days before expressing myself. Medusa is reborn, it was enough for her to get rid of Masha to demonstrate her potential: certainly more beautiful and relaxed, available, witty, sociable, generous, technically ready and what matters most, ORDERED. At Masha's it feels like living in a nomad camp

Medusa was Masha's apartment bitch, now that Medusa is in Spain then Masha's new apartment bitch is Handy Manni (the little repair guy) and now she has sex with Shaquille O'Neil when he comes over for some punani.  

• Haha 2

On 4/9/2024 at 5:47 PM, rainman13 said:

Massi has a new office. Sara's room

Please stop with that jealous behavior, just ignore that man if you can't stand it

• Thanks 1