B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

18 minutes ago, desinc said:

And then immediately after carrying her luggage out he complained about having to help her, Sara asked him "Do you want a medal?"  So he then tried to have a serious conversation with Sara in the kitchen telling her that she undervalues him and he over values her because she didn't kick Karma out of her room when he arrived. He cut the discussion short because he needed to get back to work.

I'm not a Massi hater so please don't shoot the messenger. I just thought this was interesting.

I see that conversation...and I think on 3 occasions Sara had enough of him whining because she said 'have a good day' 3 times as if to say just FO lol. 

20 minutes ago, desinc said:

E poi subito dopo aver portato fuori i suoi bagagli si è lamentato di doverla aiutare, Sara gli ha chiesto "Vuoi una medaglia?" Quindi ha provato ad avere una conversazione seria con Sara in cucina dicendole che lei lo sottovaluta e lui la sopravvaluta perché non ha cacciato Karma dalla sua stanza quando è arrivato. Ha interrotto la discussione perché aveva bisogno di tornare al lavoro.

Non odio Massi, quindi per favore non sparare al messaggero. Ho solo pensato che fosse interessante.

Of course, she had to have a quick fuck and Sara replied that she is her friend and she won't send her away. Then the pig continued to cry with Dayana and shoot at Karma who in my opinion is the one who gets in the way and ruins a beautiful love story. I don't hate pork but I hate liars and fakes