B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mets toi sur la caméra 2.9 et tu verras la petite valise préparée par karma ainsi que les sacs de Karma et de Tantra

tout a été déposé là par le Tantra quand il est monté préparer le petit déjeuner ou déjeuner vu l'heure.

Maintenant ils ont déjeuner dans le salon, le Tantra fait ses cochonneries sur le canapé avec Karma, il est temps qu'ils foutent le camp tous les deux.

Bye Bye et bon séjour ailleurs que sous nos salutations.

The part suitcase is that of tantra when he arrived on Thursday and the two backpacks as well.
If he leaves....good riddance

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jove said:

La valigia in parte è quella del Tantra quando è arrivato giovedì e anche i due zaini.
Se se ne va... buona liberazione

What you see is the Tantra travel suitcase with backpack and bag. Karma has a small black backpack with a t-shirt for the evening and spare lingerie that you see on cam 1.8

• Thanks 1

En faite le Gourou et Karma sont pire que des animaux toujours a se renifler le cul !!

A les voir tu penses qu'ils ne se sont pas vus depuis des mois toujours a se frotter et a se lecher  .

Le canapé du salon doit bien sentir la moule et le sperme car sa n'arrete pas de baiser dessus !!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

En faite le Gourou et Karma sont pire que des animaux toujours a se renifler le cul!!

A les voir tu penses qu'ils ne se sont pas vus depuis des mois toujours a se frotter et a se lecher .

Le canapé du salon doit bien sentir la moule et le sperme car sa n'arrete pas de baiser dessus !!

Le canapé devait également essayer cela, pas seulement Loup et Gros Cochon. C'est la première fois pour eux et nous espérons que XARVAS sera content. Mais il trouvera certainement de quoi se plaindre après la couleur de la robe de Karma

58 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

In fact the Guru and Karma are worse than animals always sniffing each other's ass!!

Seeing them you think they haven't seen each other for months, always rubbing and licking each other.

The living room sofa must smell of pussy and cum because he won't stop fucking on it!!

They're BOTH fucking disgusting!! Of all the sex that takes place in the kitchen,lr bathroom,these two have been the ONLY two I find particularly repulsive!!!!🤢🤮

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

Ils sont TOUS LES DEUX putain de dégoûtants !! De tout le sexe qui a lieu dans la cuisine, dans la salle de bain, ces deux-là sont les SEULS que je trouve particulièrement répugnants !!!! 🤢 🤮

Merci ,tu n'es pas le seul , je n'ai pas apprécié non plus ...Et c'est mon droit.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

¡¡AMBOS son jodidamente repugnantes!! ¡De todo el sexo que tiene lugar en la cocina o en el baño, estos dos han sido los ÚNICOS que encuentro particularmente repulsivos! 🤢 🤮

Sad Cry Baby GIF by WWE🤣

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

They're BOTH fucking disgusting!! Of all the sex that takes place in the kitchen,lr bathroom,these two have been the ONLY two I find particularly repulsive!!!!🤢🤮

Whilst Karma is not my favourite and far from actually, I think the repulsive one is Tantra. I find every time when he appears on cam my heart sinks because just knowing he is in the house really makes me vomit. I know many feel that way when Masshole is in B4 but Tantra is 100 times worse and simply vile...but if that is what Karma likes then it's her choice and life.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 10 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Bien que le Karma ne soit pas mon préféré et loin de l'être, je pense que le plus répugnant est le Tantra. Je trouve qu'à chaque fois qu'il apparaît sur la caméra, mon cœur se serre parce que le simple fait de savoir qu'il est dans la maison me fait vraiment vomir. Je sais que beaucoup ressentent cela quand Masshole est en B4 mais le Tantra est 100 fois pire et tout simplement vil... mais si c'est ce que Karma aime, alors c'est son choix et sa vie.  

Merci, c'est aussi ce que je pense, ce gars me donne envie de vomir 

son visage respire la félonie   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Whilst Karma is not my favourite and far from actually, I think the repulsive one is Tantra. I find every time when he appears on cam my heart sinks because just knowing he is in the house really makes me vomit. I know many feel that way when Masshole is in B4 but Tantra is 100 times worse and simply vile...but if that is what Karma likes then it's her choice and life.  

you're right about that, but it's gross that Karma always pees on everything when she has sex... how are they ever going to clean that room when she leaves and does she do this in the living room too?, nice for those other girls, she is just a very dirty girl

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you're right about that, but it's gross that Karma always pees on everything when she has sex... how are they ever going to clean that room when she leaves and does she do this in the living room too?, nice for those other girls, they is just a very dirty girl

She'll soon stop causing damage once RLC are notified and they contact her to be more careful lol. Elli hasn't pissed the bed since someone I am aware of contacted RLC about it and when her boyfriend presses down on her bladder lol.  

• Upvote 1