B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

3 ore fa, guitoune68 ha detto:

En faite le Gourou et Karma sont pire que des animaux toujours a se renifler le cul!!

A les voir tu penses qu'ils ne se sont pas vus depuis des mois toujours a se frotter et a se lecher .

Le canapé du salon doit bien sentir la moule et le sperme car sa n'arrete pas de baiser dessus !!

Le canapé devait également essayer cela, pas seulement Loup et Gros Cochon. C'est la première fois pour eux et nous espérons que XARVAS sera content. Mais il trouvera de quoi se plaindre après il couleur de la robe de Karma

This man (?) is worse than Daytona with Sara following and always being attacked. This also touches and disturbs him while he works. He really has no peace. I understand you, you beast, you won't find another like this if he leaves you but from the way things went the last two times I really think Karma has gone crazy

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

He has become master of his life, luckily he lives far away (maybe even though I doubt it) so his visits are just visits but now they become too frequent. Karma, wake up

It seems to me he probably only has Karma and the other female he finished with as he spends more and more and more time with Karma during the week but mostly weekends which are getting longer and longer. He annoys me as much as Masshole annoys you lol, so I understand.  

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, TfiDeano a dit :

Il me semble qu'il n'a probablement que Karma et l'autre femelle avec qui il a fini car il passe de plus en plus de temps avec Karma pendant la semaine mais surtout les week-ends qui deviennent de plus en plus longs. Il m'énerve autant que Masshole t'énerve mdr, donc je comprends.  

Et en plus son UBER n'arrive pas !!!!   Merde alors !!!

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It seems to me he probably only has Karma and the other female he finished with as he spends more and more and more time with Karma during the week but mostly weekends which are getting longer and longer. He annoys me as much as Masshole annoys you lol, so I understand.  

I call that not spending time together, he eats up her entire life as if he wants to control Karma in everything, she can't even sit in front of her laptop for a moment without him being stuck to her like glue and Karma apparently has no choice but to give in to his wishes...brainwashed?, this is not what a modern woman wants 🥶

il y a 46 minutes, Gerald Knauft a dit :

Ob das ein so erstrebenswertes Ziel ist und ob das dann dem Geist und dem Körper eine Wohltat ist sei dahingestellt. 

I should try and let you know 

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I call that not spending time together, he eats up her entire life as if he wants to control Karma in everything, she can't even sit in front of her laptop for a moment without him being stuck to her like glue and Karma apparently has no choice but to give in to his wishes...brainwashed?, this is not what a modern woman wants 🥶

I've always said he is a controller/manipulator...he's quite simply a God awful human. 

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

hai ragione, ma è disgustoso che Karma faccia sempre pipì su tutto quando fa sesso... come faranno mai a pulire quella stanza quando se ne va e lo fa anche in soggiorno?, carino per quelli altre ragazze, è solo una ragazza molto sporca

If you don't insult the whole world you're not happy, something serious must have happened to you as a child. Be careful of other people's bedwetting, which isn't peeing but you don't understand these things. Get yourself an incontinence diaper and always hold it in front of your mouth when you speak, even when you write. Shame on you

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, poncherello said:

If you don't insult the whole world you're not happy, something serious must have happened to you as a child. Be careful of other people's bedwetting, which isn't peeing but you don't understand these things. Get yourself an incontinence diaper and always hold it in front of your mouth when you speak, even when you write. Shame on you

And remember, if you know how to read, that I didn't offend or insult you, I just called you verbally incontinent in your own way