B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

Hey Octavia, thanks for keeping us updated! ❤️

I've been gone from RLC for the last two months, so I've missed her diary entries.

Octavia, go for the real guy over the sexting psycho. If he's interested in underage role play, it is a major red flag. It means he wants you to be something that you are not. It's like he's saying that you, as you are as a real human being, are not enough for him. And you should be more than enough for him, without having to play a character! 

• Upvote 2

Role play is okay, and fun, but if you feel like it's turning "creepy" maybe your brain is telling you the truth...

I think I like the older guy better just because I think he loves you for you. From my perspective, the young guy buying you a school girl outfit is really, really weird!!

But what do I know! 😂

I think what is cool is that when you are talking out loud, even if no one is here to listen to you, sometimes you come to the right decisions on your own!

Talking out loud is... what is the word... "accountability". You want to make good sense of your thoughts to us (whoever we are), and so you end up making sense to yourself.

Yes, you should go to sleep. Good night, Octavia! 

And for everyone coming in now and wondering what the hell was going on in here, I need to charge Octavia five cents. That's about what my advice is worth lol...

spacer.png

1 hour ago, fugwash said:

And for everyone coming in now and wondering what the hell was going on in here, I need to charge Octavia five cents. That's about what my advice is worth lol...

spacer.png

This is fun stuff along with some nice, caring comments. I too have missed Octavia's talking and am glad she is still willing to share her feelings, and as you say, by sharing them, clarifying some things for herself in the process.

I agree with your take on the guy buying outfits for Octavia and wanting to simulate underage sex. Combine that with Octavia's feelings of his role playing being “over the top” and that he is potentially borderline “mad” it seems pretty clear that this is even beyond a red flag…it is a barricade right in front of a bridge that has collapsed and if you don't stop quickly you will go over the edge. Octavia feels something is not right (a bit of an understatement) and she should trust those feelings in this case. There will be plenty of other opportunities to explore. She should let this one go.

I am really happy to hear that she will celebrate her birthday with her ex as he is family for her and he sounds like a really good person as well…probably the best guy to spend her special day with. Happy Birthday Octavia! 🎂🎉💥  (Now cancel Tuesday with that other guy…who sounds like Mike on steroids).

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

This is fun stuff along with some nice, caring comments. I too have missed Octavia's talking and am glad she is still willing to share her feelings, and as you say, by sharing them, clarifying some things for herself in the process.

I agree with your take on the guy buying outfits for Octavia and wanting to simulate underage sex. Combine that with Octavia's feelings of his role playing being “over the top” and that he is potentially borderline “mad” it seems pretty clear that this is even beyond a red flag…it is a barricade right in front of a bridge that has collapsed and if you don't stop quickly you will go over the edge. Octavia feels something is not right (a bit of an understatement) and she should trust those feelings in this case. There will be plenty of other opportunities to explore. She should let this one go.

The way I see it with the creepy guy -- when Octavia looks at herself, she probably just sees a regular girl, but when guys like him look at her, they see someone who looks a lot younger than her age, and they want to use her to fulfill their fantasies.  Emphasis on "use."  I wouldn't be surprise if she attracts guys like this a lot, whether she knows it or not.

Octavia is fun to talk to, even if the conversation is mostly one way lol. 

(and yes, Happy Birthday Octavia!!)