B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is Tessa moving to B4 or leaving the project ??  Packing her stuff in boxes ? 

Possible but unlikely due to the fact Tonya was moved from B1 to B2 just so that T&B could move together in to B1. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Not yet, the boxes are still in her room
But she's leaving

I think it's safe to say she has gone, door bell followed by UM before its openned. Her bags have gone too.

Bye Bye Lovely, Big Eyes as I called her when she arrived. :heart:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Brooke is back now alone and Svetlana is in the room.

Just noticed she took her food so maybe not getting on an airplane anytime soon. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Edited by HotWivesRock
updated

15 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think it's safe to say she has gone, door bell followed by UM before its openned. Her bags have gone too.

Bye Bye Lovely, Big Eyes as I called her when she arrived. :heart:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Brooke is back now alone and Svetlana is in the room.

Just noticed she took her food so maybe not getting on an airplane anytime soon. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I couldn't stand those ridiculous blown up lips, glad she's gone.

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I couldn't stand those ridiculous blown up lips, glad she's gone.

When women pursue a supposed ideal of beauty, it is probably less ridiculous than regrettable. I, too, find changing the lips of many people neither nice nor necessary, but perhaps such comments should be left alone because such a condescending remark could hurt these people. Because some tenants also read the comments in this forum. Maybe Tessa herself didn't like what the person who did this did to her. I'm also surprised if you don't denounce her undoubtedly enlarged breasts. I always wonder for whom women endure such torment.

• Haha 1

While I'm about to write comments about the tenants of B1, I can't get past the look on Octavia's face. To me it looks like she has another big problem inside her. It seems like something has gone terribly wrong. But of course these are just speculations.

11 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

When women pursue a supposed ideal of beauty, it is probably less ridiculous than regrettable. I, too, find changing the lips of many people neither nice nor necessary, but perhaps such comments should be left alone because such a condescending remark could hurt these people. Because some tenants also read the comments in this forum. Maybe Tessa herself didn't like what the person who did this did to her. I'm also surprised if you don't denounce her undoubtedly enlarged breasts. I always wonder for whom women endure such torment.

I can understand woman getting new boobies far more than injecting their lips with chemicals.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I can understand woman getting new boobies far more than injecting their lips with chemicals.

12 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Enlarged breasts do not necessarily contribute to physical health, but rather cause problems in the back, for example. When I think of Tessa, I remember that she often went without panties, but rarely without a holder for her breasts.

Smaller breasts can still provide pleasure....