OMG, Alissa!

Guest binklee

Guest binklee

I hope someone capped her at about 6:03.  she was lying there with her legs spread, and she was sleeping.  she reached down to scratch or rub her pussy through her panties. then she brought her hand up to smell her fingers!  lmao!  Classic!  ;D

honest injun.....she did this. only wished i was able to cap it.

Dude, there are dozens of programs out there for capping screen shots. Hell, you could even go the ancient route and use the print screen method. That's what I use to do here. It's a slow method but it's still an efficient one.

I hope someone capped her at about 6:03.  she was lying there with her legs spread, and she was sleeping.  she reached down to scratch or rub her pussy through her panties. then she brought her hand up to smell her fingers!  lmao!  Classic!  ;D

FYI She has her periods ::)

Hope one day, she'll put one fingers in her asshole !!!

I would like to smell it and to lick it !!!!

Hope one day, she'll put one fingers in her asshole !!!

I would like to smell it and to lick it !!!!

Why doesn't that surprise me.

Strangely I feel that we see more reactions and amazing things in your posts, as RLC ...

Some of you should think about their thoughts is disturbing, you are good for neurology guys !

:o :-\ :o

Strangely I feel that we see more reactions and amazing things in your posts, as RLC ...

Some of you should think about their thoughts is disturbing, you are good for neurology guys !

:o :-\ :o

Yeah, a few is seriously insane...  :D

Dude, there are dozens of programs out there for capping screen shots. Hell, you could even go the ancient route and use the print screen method. That's what I use to do here. It's a slow method but it's still an efficient one.

Windows 8 or 10 has its own screen capture.  The window button next to the Alt key and print screen.

In windows 7 the screen print don't work so you have to use a 3rd Party capturing software.

I use debut video capturing software. It does pics and vids.