Leora & Paul - (2024) #14

je ne c'est pas si il attire   encore de nouveaux abonnées car les voir dormir  ou sur leur  pc il y a plus grand chose de plus  a voir pour attiré des nouveaux ,pour moi je passerai tout debout.

et je ne suis pas  certain de renouveler mon  abonnement.

40 minutes ago, RAME said:

I don't know if it still attracts new subscribers because seeing them sleep or on their PC there is not much more to see to attract new ones, for me I would spend everything standing up.

and I'm not sure if I'll renew my subscription.

Hello Mr Copper. There will always be subscribers as Leora is not the only person on show is she. From what I see some people love her and others don’t, so it follows that many members don’t watch Leora and Paul but watch other apartments or cruise around all apartments dependent on what is on show. People will always have their favourites in life, be it an holiday destination or a restaurant, pretty girls getting undressed and teasing men is no different.

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The freedom that was enjoyed in the last Russian apartment because of Paul working up to 10 hours a day or taking his bike out for a couple of hours ride has long disappeared, along with the once a year military reservist call up for a months total freedom from his influence.

Once Russia shut down there was a couple of months break and then she appeared at the present location which was not a surprise to many people. On the voyeuristic side of things it was in my opinion the best period, with probably for the first four months until Malia arrived total freedom for lengthy dance sessions and experimental sessions on the balcony wondering if she was truly being agreeably viewed by a neighbour and teasing him-her with a knowing smile or it was all a fantasy.( she hasn't done it since Paul arrived )

Those halcyon days! We didnt know how good we had it!

I've never been one to suggest that Paul needs to leave, they are a couple and want each other (plus the variety of getting to watch Leora suck and fuck - especially if she takes charge of the situation), but you know where have the bike rides gone or the gym visits? Im sure someone mentioned that back in Russia, Paul was running 10k nearly everyday (and Leora was concerned that he would injure himself...). It always seemed that Leora enjoyed that alone time? We, the viewers certainly did - you could be captivated by her for hours (and not just hoping she would bate)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I've never been one to suggest that Paul needs to leave, they are a couple and want each other (plus the variety of getting to watch Leora suck and fuck - especially if she takes charge of the situation), but you know where have the bike rides gone or the gym visits? Im sure someone mentioned that back in Russia, Paul was running 10k nearly everyday (and Leora was concerned that he would injure himself...). It always seemed that Leora enjoyed that alone time? We, the viewers certainly did - you could be captivated by her for hours (and not just hoping she would bate)

Im not trying to incite any negativity, but really am curious what bought about the change. Obviously he used to go out, but doesnt seem to anymore - can it really be that he needs to be working all the time?

2 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Im not trying to incite any negativity, but really am curious what bought about the change. Obviously he used to go out, but doesnt seem to anymore - can it really be that he needs to be working all the time?

It's a valid point, in that things are different, there's no doubting that, but there are mitigating factors to why things are different in some ways. Age - Slowing down? Not as 'Into' being so much of a extrovert like she used to? Wanting things as they are - She looks fine and dandy to me, she NEVER does anything she doesn't want to, we all know this.

But in terms of Paul, one thing that is easy to forget. In the old days, where was he? Home, his home city. All his mates and family there. Now, in Prague where he knows one person. It's not the same life for either of them, but especially Paul. It all looks the same to US, because they are on a computer screen. To them, very different. He left behind his family, flat, friends to travel 3000 miles because it's what they wanted. That for anyone is a big deal isn't it. So let's not forget the 'Behind the scenes' alterations. He simply has far fewer options in Prague than he had before at home.

This is only about what's changed, yes he could go out more, of course, but that is another point altogether. Leora will know what some viewers are saying too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Those halcyon days! We didnt know how good we had it!

He's Still riding a bike now if leora wasn't a part of rlc she  would  fuck anything with a dick        now altogether you fucking cunt gregg you are fucking dead     not

• Haha 1