B5 - General Topic 2024 #3 (April - July)

28 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm only aware of the conversation Masshole had with Sara blaming Medusa for Sara's excessive behaviour when they were out together all day. I'm not aware Sara was blaming Medusa, but either way Medusa is better off not coming in to contact with them two. It's strange how he can accuse Sara's behaviour being excessive but it's okay for him to have sex with her in nearly every Barce apartment in every room...very bizarre coming from him...the man with a big ego.  

You know that sociopaths are very good at "blameshifting". Just another example!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, itohkata said:

I never saw Medusa so nervous. She's chewing through her gums like she didn't had a proper meal for a week.

She is - rightly - afraid of how Sara will react when she sees the renovated tatoo!!

By the looks of it, Demian at least darkened her arm tattoo and then darkened the heart tattoo on her side.  Hard to tell if he changed or added to the arm tattoo, didn't find a good view of it before it got wrapped.

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Nothing against him, but I do enjoy it when Mati goes away and Amalia is horny! 😁

Its been hard to keep up with all her bates, but a challenge I have enjoyed...

he's a Meerkat dickwead!

• Noldus changed the title to B5 - General Topic 2024 #3 (April - June)