B5 - General Topic 2024 #3 (April - July)

34 minutes ago, Lasse said:

No they haven't. But this time they were a lot more advanced than ever before. And they both looked a lot more satisfied with the situation!

i have to take your word on it.  we'll see in the future if you're right or wrong.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i have to take your word on it.  we'll see in the future if you're right or wrong.

Yep. Time will tell....

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

hopefully both and for good!

They're not that bad.  Could be worse.  How about having Karma and the Sloth move into their room....that would make it un-watchable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

They're not that bad.  Could be worse.  How about having Karma and the Sloth move into their room....that would make it un-watchable.

my personal opinion is that they both suck!  amalia is not pretty and the tats just add to her unattractiveness, the meerkat is there to stir up bs drama and subs by them bringing in the easy targets to clickbait with.  everybody knows how slutty medusa is and knows that 3some shows are right up her alley.  medusa is perfect for rlc due to how slutty she is.

as for karma and the sloth as you call him, all people have to do is not watch them.  with over 300 cameras, that shouldn't be a problem.

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

He fits well with his girl, Kylie !  Hope we'll never see them again ... 

him and kylie go together like peas and carrots!  i know one thing, i'll never see them again.  as for the rest of you, you all know you'll see them again.  it's the rlc way!

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

him and kylie go together like peas and carrots!  i know one thing, i'll never see them again.  as for the rest of you, you all know you'll see them again.  it's the rlc way!

I won't watch them, just like I do now with Sara/Mass ... Not interested anymore