B5 - General Topic 2024 #3 (April - June)

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Octavia is horny and curious to have a threesome again. But I doubt that she dares this time either.She will soon leave !!

She does like Mati

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

in my opinion he's a predator that uses his personal predator (amalia) to capture his prey 

Considering he tends to walk away from opportunities, predator is the last word I'd use to describe him.

• Upvote 2

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

Considering he tends to walk away from opportunities, predator is the last word I'd use to describe him.

i'm sure that's only for in front of the camera work.  he's trying to keep up some kind of image without revealing his true image...maybe!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

in my opinion he's a predator that uses his personal predator (amalia) to capture his prey 

I disagree about Mati, but yes Amalia is the predator, she works the prey & tries to involve Mati who is v usually hesitant

• Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 11:51 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thats one heck of an ass Honny has! Any bates from her yet, or is Demian satisfying all her need...?

I've not seen any yet. Keeping an eye out though! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I disagree about Mati, but yes Amalia is the predator, she works the prey & tries to involve Mati who is v usually hesitant

apparently you like mati but when i see his name mentioned in this forum, all i can think about is a Meerkat !

meerkat what GIF

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

apparently you like mati but when i see his name mentioned in this forum, all i can think about is a Meerkat !

meerkat what GIF

I just don't agree that he's a predator