B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder when that happened the choke, I didnt see that. But I saw him pulling him out of the bed and told him to leave because Massi was about to have sex with Sara dn the other girl. The choke must have been somewhere else, but not sure if he really did that to him.

I saw that too...he unplugged the charger and called him an idiot or something once he got up and started walking lol. 

1 minute ago, BourseMolle said:

C'est quoi l'histoire pour que sa se dispute ? 

a story of people who have been together too long and it is time for everyone to go their own way again

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yup...check the RP I just posted. 

Thx, not sure if he was showing her something about what Massi did to him, hard to tell but I did see the push.

Just now, Fagen said:

Thx, not sure if he was showing her something about what Massi did to him, hard to tell but I did see the push.

Could have been yes, but it did look like a push to me and she took it well, or she slipped. Sara is all over the place, I don't think she knows where her head is at with who to defend, Masshole or the freak. I found it difficult to listen to when she said about Masshole putting his fingers in another girl's pussy but it's okay for her to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants. What a strange way of thinking lol.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

a story of people who have been together too long and it is time for everyone to go their own way again

this is why RLC added a taxe now on the suscription for the people continue watching this shit 😁

RLC getting worse and worse

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ouais sa serais mieux parce que sa seras du reallifefight 😅

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Tonight before he falls sleep Massi should ask him self if all this is worth it to get some pussy.

Dude, you have money, just leave this madhouse. 🤣

Well he actually just said he'd pay the extra money for RLC RP to see where he supposedly chocked freak.