Blow job

Say what you want about Nora and Kiko but when it comes to the bedroom activities they really go for it.. She got a good banging this evening and as there was noone else in the house she could really let herself go.. She enjoyed it.. alot it seems.. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring we have had 4 years of these people on RLC,there should be all new people for us  to enjoy on RLC. Sorry Nora lovers but I've seen it all I need to see new pussy lol.

Obviously losing Marta has made you angry and depressed and hostile to the women who have served RLC well.  ;D

My sympathies.

Boring we have had 4 years of these people on RLC,there should be all new people for us  to enjoy on RLC. Sorry Nora lovers but I've seen it all I need to see new pussy lol.

Obviously losing Marta has made you angry and depressed and hostile to the women who have served RLC well.  ;D

My sympathies.

Lmaoo!! thanks for the well wishes Mr.squirrel,but actually,and I'm the reason why marta is gone thank you very much, I got mad about that idiot covering the cameras and complained to RLC about it,I have only one true love on RLC and it's DASHA :-* :-* :-*DASHA :-* :-*

Lmaoo!! thanks for the well wishes Mr.squirrel,but actually,and I'm the reason why marta is gone thank you very much, I got mad about that idiot covering the cameras and complained to RLC about it,I have only one true love on RLC and it's DASHA :-* :-* :-*DASHA :-* :-*

Amazing, we both agree that Dasha is rather pleasant looking. If you could explain what other special talents guide you to your attraction to her I'm sure we'd listen to your stories at the Old Dudes saloon.

I promise not to insult her (which I wouldn't do, anyway.)

I'll buy the beer. Maybe smooth things out since we are in agreement about Dasha's qualities.

Amazing, we both agree that Dasha is rather pleasant looking. If you could explain what other special talents guide you to your attraction to her I'm sure we'd listen to your stories at the Old Dudes saloon.

I promise not to insult her (which I wouldn't do, anyway.)

I'll buy the beer. Maybe smooth things out since we are in agreement about Dasha's qualities.

First and foremost Mr. Squirrel Thank you for the beer,and also thank you for loving my baby Dasha  :-* :-* You see sir to me she has a little bit of every other female on RLC past and present...#1 the freaky masturbating side of Alina (yes she masturbated at the old apartment) Leora ,Nora,Mickey Mouse,and Alma #2 The girl next door and good housewife like Nora and Lora #3 Fun loving and outgoing like Alina,Alisa,Nora and Diana # 4 She loves to take a shower and she is very clean and loves to cook like Alina,Nora and Lora, #5 she plays video games dammit lmaoo!! #5 she is very comfortable in front of the cameras,#6 That girl got a fat meaty juicy looking pussy like Leora and Alisa mmhh # 7 when you are willing to pot a banana in your pussy in front of millions of eyeballs omg nuff said #8 those big dreamy eyes...I would write more but I'm trying to watch Jannet at the moment I think she wants to play with the man in the boat lmaoo!! see ya later Mr.Sqirrel ;D ;D ;D

My sympathies.

Um...I complained too...posted a picture and lost my access to the site, so you're not the only martyr.

I'm so sorry to hear that :-[ ..Whenever you complain to RLC, all you need to tell them is the names of the people or the apartment number that you are complaining about, you don't need to take a screen cap because RLC takes copyright infringement seriously and by you taking a screen cap they now know that you are probably one of the people posting videos and pics to CC..Once again I'm sorry to hear that you got banned. 

I'm so sorry to hear that :-[ ..Whenever you complain to RLC, all you need to tell them is the names of the people or the apartment number that you are complaining about, you don't need to take a screen cap because RLC takes copyright infringement seriously and by you taking a screen cap they now know that you are probably one of the people posting videos and pics to CC..Once again I'm sorry to hear that you got banned.

This is very true.  RLC does not say "don't take a picture and post it to CC", they say "don't take a picture".  show them you take pictures or videos and bye-bye.  it is the one small area of consistency that RLC has  ;D