B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

Just watched old videos I have from the years 2017-2020 !    Those were by far the best years of RLC !  No guys, no drama, just GIRLS having fun together, lots of parties where EVERYBODY was there and participated ... We had something to watch every night... I really miss those years ... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched old videos I have from the years 2017-2020 !    Those were by far the best years of RLC !  No guys, no drama, just GIRLS having fun together, lots of parties where EVERYBODY was there and participated ... We had something to watch every night... I really miss those years ... 

Don't forget that also the war in Ukraine contributed to this "downfall".

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Lialia telling Massimo she will travel to San Francisco with her bf.

that is good news and very reassuring 👌

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Don't forget that also the war in Ukraine contributed to this "downfall".

Yeah, you're right !  But there are surely some single girls who could be hired !  

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Well carry on watching them and pretend RLC today doesn't exist. I am more than happy with what is available now and it's only a problem for yourself because you make it a problem. My opinion of course.  

• Confused 1