DEMID ALWAYS HOME

For all the Dasha lovers like myself, I think the reason why she doesn't masturbate anymore is because Demid is practically home every single day now,plus he fucks her every single day now too,I think that he either told her to stop masturbating or he knows that she masturbated because he didn't fuck her enough and he started doing it more often so that she would no longer need to masturbate anymore,most of the guys on RLC don't seem to work they are at home hovering over their girls all the time like Paul and Demid we never get a lot of alone time with these girls. :-[ :-[ lol ;D ;D

For all the Dasha lovers like myself, I think the reason why she doesn't masturbate anymore is because Demid is practically home every single day now,plus he fucks her every single day now too,I think that he either told her to stop masturbating or he knows that she masturbated because he didn't fuck her enough and he started doing it more often so that she would no longer need to masturbate anymore,most of the guys on RLC don't seem to work they are at home hovering over their girls all the time like Paul and Demid we never get a lot of alone time with these girls. :-[ :-[ lol ;D ;D

Are you fucking serious? You actually sound jealous that she has a healthy sexual relationship with her partner (and having regular sex) versus masturbating for your pleasure. I'm blown away by your message, I'm hoping you were being sarcastic.

I think it's great that he's home and that they enjoy regular sex together.

Actually  the men Don't seem to work. All the couples are living off there paycheck with a free home, why work? The women do get out more than the men. Looks like Alina, Diana are going through school. and Adriana is working. Efim is going to school also. Paul does go out, it seems. Stepan, Daniel, Lucas stay at home, unless Daniel goes to the gym. Demid stays infront of his desktop PC in the corner when he wants to hide, like Stephen used to do to jack off. as he does the same. I think Dasha is too busy with school/work to masturbate. Demid used to leave atleast once a week, thats when she would do it. Now Demid stays up all night just to get his wank off. At least they still have sex :D

Actually  the men Don't seem to work. All the couples are living off there paycheck with a free home, why work? The women do get out more than the men. Looks like Alina, Diana are going through school. and Adriana is working. Efim is going to school also. Paul does go out, it seems. Stepan, Daniel, Lucas stay at home, unless Daniel goes to the gym. Demid stays infront of his desktop PC in the corner when he wants to hide, like Stephen used to do to jack off. as he does the same. I think Dasha is too busy with school/work to masturbate. Demid used to leave atleast once a week, thats when she would do it. Now Demid stays up all night just to get his wank off. At least they still have sex :D

Paul = You are on vacation from college, and when I was in the last apartment was working

Leora = is medical and is unemployed at the moment

Alina = You are on vacation from college and also works as a night clerk

Anton's military = Inside Job spends some days at work and one at home

Maya's hairdresser =

Stefan = I'm not sure but it seems is creator of virtual games

Veronica = works as a stylist

Lucas = This unemployed and looking for work in academia

Dasha and Demid = Both are college and no job

Diana = Actress It works with theater / music and makes college

Efim = to a time ago was at the gym in the morning and studied the afternoon

Adriana and Daniel = work in the same restaurant, times schedules together sometimes in separate schedules, Daniel makes Capoeira

I hope I have clarified their doubts.

Now my question, Demid is masturbating at dawn?

Paul = You are on vacation from college, and when I was in the last apartment was working

Maya's hairdresser =

Adriana and Daniel = work in the same restaurant, times schedules together sometimes in separate schedules, Daniel makes Capoeira

Cette énumération est-elle le résultat de l'imagination collective ou la traduction de paroles entendues dans les appartements ou encore un mélange des 2 ?

--

Is this enumeration the result of collective imagination, or translation of words heard in the apartments or still a mixture of the two ?

Maya's hairdresser =

maybe 1 or 2 of these might be a lucky guess...I mean really, demid in college haha

Maya's hairdresser =

maybe 1 or 2 of these might be a lucky guess...I mean really, demid in college haha

Yes I agree with you. Maybe Daniel&Adriana, Diana and Maya's occupations are the right ones. No more... Great imagination or fantasy about the others... I think mainly to those who idolize Leora.

I could be wrong. It is not enough to say, PROVE me I am.  ;)

why does bating have to be associated with lack of pleasure from mate instead of an addition of pleasure?

Because those great lovers who claim so, don't know that even their wifes are doing it in secret.

Yes I agree with you. Maybe Daniel&Adriana, Diana and Maya's occupations are the right ones. No more... Great imagination or fantasy about the others... I think mainly to those who idolize Leora.

I could be wrong. It is not enough to say, PROVE me I am.  ;)

Friend, I have nothing to prove , as I said in previous posts. Believe those who want = ) , I will not expose the tenant as this behind consequences for them. The information that these are spent , if you find it imagination of fruit, fine by me .

As I said the one who is not sure Stepan , and Nina and Kira that I know nothing about them beyond their names. The others I'm sure = P .

Ps: do not think that Demid is old , it's just the beard that leaves him with older appearance , he has boyish face , and it is only a little older than dasha .

PS2 : you will not be the first nor the last to want to know how I know that.

Ps3 : There are several languages ​​only 3 : Russian, Spanish , and Portuguese