DEMID ALWAYS HOME

Yes I agree with you. Maybe Daniel&Adriana, Diana and Maya's occupations are the right ones. No more... Great imagination or fantasy about the others... I think mainly to those who idolize Leora.

I could be wrong. It is not enough to say, PROVE me I am.  ;)

Friend, I have nothing to prove , as I said in previous posts. Believe those who want = ) , I will not expose the tenant as this behind consequences for them. The information that these are spent , if you find it imagination of fruit, fine by me .

As I said the one who is not sure Stepan , and Nina and Kira that I know nothing about them beyond their names. The others I'm sure = P .

Ps: do not think that Demid is old , it's just the beard that leaves him with older appearance , he has boyish face , and it is only a little older than dasha .

PS2 : you will not be the first nor the last to want to know how I know that.

Ps3 : There are several languages ​​only 3 : Russian, Spanish , and Portuguese

Its not Demid's appearance or age that doubts he is a college student...all ages can be college students. its the fact that he seems to do nothing but stare at his laptop maybe...never studying or doing homework etc.

Its not Demid's appearance or age that doubts he is a college student...all ages can be college students. its the fact that he seems to do nothing but stare at his laptop maybe...never studying or doing homework etc.

may seem strange but I when I college also not picked up in books or notes, learned what had to learn in college and blibioteca , never take anything home ... even before they come out on vacation at the end of the year , he was in college, you could see he always leave in the morning , sometimes with dasha sometimes alone, now that they returned from vacation I do not know , I will try and let me tell you the answer ...

all the friends go home , are friends and dasha Demid college , only the blonde who had sex on the sofa , the chubby blonde and a brunette with more older appearance , which are college are not the place where lived dasha before the RLC