58 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I am actually surprised Massi haven't flirted with Medusa at all, when Medusa arrived and with her past with Masha i actually thought that Sara might hook his man with her but nah

Medusa was trying to hook up with Massi and Sara toll her to leave the bed. It was the night with Brooke, Tessa and Medusa. Sara has that power, remember she is Queen Bee. And I think for some reason Sara doesn't talk to her anymore? ✌️

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

Medusa was trying to hook up with Massi and Sara toll her to leave the bed. It was the night with Brooke, Tessa and Medusa. Sara has that power, remember she is Queen Bee. And I think for some reason Sara doesn't talk to her anymore? ✌️

Masshole accused Medusa of being a bad influence on Sara's excessive behaviour recently when the 3 of them spent the day together with a bunch of Massholes friends...Medusa got Sara very drunk and Masshole did not like it. 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole accused Medusa of being a bad influence on Sara's excessive behaviour recently when the 3 of them spent the day together with a bunch of Massholes friends...Medusa got Sara very drunk and Masshole did not like it. 

Sara can very well get drunk and high without any help from Medusa. Typical blameshift !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Lasse said:

Sara can very well get drunk and high without any help from Medusa. Typical blameshift !!

Agree 100%, Masshole blamed her because he ain't getting her punani. 

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Basierend darauf, dass er außerhalb der Kamera war?

I mean participants. He doesn't take part in any activities and the relationship with Katarina is obviously over. He is apparently still a resident.

1 minute ago, rainman13 said:

I mean participants. He doesn't take part in any activities and the relationship with Katarina is obviously over. He is apparently still a resident.

He does seem distance from the others I see what you are saying. 

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Wow I did not know that.. thanks.