2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Stallion and Sara fucking in his bedroom with the door open.  Probably making plenty of noise for other to hear.

who cares, no one want to see 2 people with sexually transmitted disease having sex. for safety they need to close their door

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

The Barbi is for Mati's Birthday.

Are we sure because today celebrates exactly 2 years with B7 and N&B back in the project. Either way let's roll and hopefully watch a good party. 

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Do we know who the girl in Pink Top, Black Shorts and Sunglasses is I don't recognise her?

Okay it's Rachel, A close up in the Kitchen Cam helped :smile:

Marilyn absent too, I didn't see her leave yesterday but I guess she is having a weekend away.

Marilyn is on vacay to either a few days or however long to Benidorm/Alicante and anywhere else nearby Benidorm. 

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Countdown to the first grope.

Who gives a shit lol, let them just have fun...nobody ever gets hurt or killed...it's people on here that make things look worse that they are lol. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Are we sure because today celebrates exactly 2 years with B7 and N&B back in the project. Either way let's roll and hopefully watch a good party. 

I may be wrong about it being his Birthday but Mazzi invited Naddi saying it was Mati's Party and Octavia said during one of her talks to the bathroom mirror (on Thursday I think) that she was going to Mati's Party on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Who gives a shit lol, let them just have fun...nobody ever gets hurt or killed...it's people on here that make things look worse that they are lol. 

I love to set you off when it comes to the Stallion.....🤣

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I may be wrong about it being his Birthday but Mazzi invited Naddi saying it was Mati's Party and Octavia said during one of her talks to the bathroom mirror (on Thursday I think) that she was going to Mati's Party on Saturday.

Someone else just confirmed it's Mati's BD but thanks anyway. Without knowing for sure, it could have been the 2 year anniversary also...may be both together. Let's hope they all have some fun eh. 

22 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Someone else just confirmed it's Mati's BD but thanks anyway. Without knowing for sure, it could have been the 2 year anniversary also...may be both together. Let's hope they all have some fun eh. 

Bogdan and Nelly should have been there if it was a 2 year anniversary party for b7. But like you said it's his BD party 🙂