B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

14 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

there is no way in hell Karma is worse than those to sick ass people!  she has changed since she came through the door of rlc for the first time but at least she's much better looking than sara is in my opinion

tastes differ I don't see anything beautiful about her but I wasn't talking about her appearance but her behavior, that's a copy of Sara

17h08 KARMA sortie b2 a quand en b4 ?????????????sûrement vers 23h15mais je peux me tromper sur l'heure parce que le VAMPIRE n'est surement pas loin ou un autre qui sait je l'aie entendu parler de massage mais ??????

1 minute ago, pajero said:

17h08 KARMA exit b2 when in b4????????????? probably around 11:15 p.m.but I could be wrong about the time

I think she is going to some performance at 6pm first, if I understood her correctly which is why she is in town nearer the city. 

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

et ses fans ils t'enmerde mdr😃 c'est pour rire et te répondre sans animosité

Lol a nice happy reply from you for once lol. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Je pense qu'elle va d'abord à un spectacle à 18 heures, si j'ai bien compris, c'est pourquoi elle est en ville plus près de la ville. 

ok merci

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

ok merci

As I said I could be wrong but she posted something about an event at 6pm today which could mean anything but keep watching I guess. I hope no Tantra again...sick of that fuck head. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Comme je l'ai dit, je peux me tromper, mais elle a posté quelque chose à propos d'un événement à 18 heures aujourd'hui qui pourrait signifier n'importe quoi mais continuer à regarder, je suppose. J'espère qu'il n'y aura plus de Tantra... j'en ai marre de cette putain de tête. 

c'est regarder un spectacle ou 'c'est elle qui va faire le spectacle??

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

tastes differ I don't see anything beautiful about her but I wasn't talking about her appearance but her behavior, that's a copy of Sara

i know you were talking about her behavior, which all changed during the new years orgy fest, but even with that she is nowhere close to the actions of sara and pecker head!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, pajero said:

5:08 p.m. KARMA exit b2 when in b4 ?????????????probably around 11:15 p.m. but I could be wrong about the time because the VAMPIRE is probably not far away or someone else who knows I have heard of massage but ??????

what was she wearing?  she's probably hooking up with wolf for a sex show in a club.........maybe?