B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Training school bro, she's been dressing in this unform weekly for at least the past month lol. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Dressed as she is for weather colder than Barcelona, perhaps, as part of her training, she will be flying on real flights.

And my speculation yesterday that S&M might visit B-2 or B-1 was a bad guess.

As for Nadia's supposed fairy tale about her trip to Paris,

The etched mirror salons of Laperouse restaurant located at 51 Quai des Grands Augustins in the sixth arrondisement was an active crossroads of merchants, senators, literary figures and other wealthy gentlemen. Public figures gathered for a meal and a visit to the upstairs private rooms. Still open today, the previously awarded three Michelin star restaurant will show guests the upstairs salons upon request.

The antique mirrors are still clouded with etched marks where ladies would test their diamond gifts by scratching them on the glass.

^^^From an article in English in the student magazine of the American University of Paris.

https://peacockplume.fr/lifestyle/libertinage-peak-frances-world-sex-parties-and-clubs

As for Laperouse,

https://www.laperouse-paris.fr/en/accueil-en/

They still seem to fancy its naughty side.

16 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like the next girl isn't coming so soon. I guess they didn't even clean the sheets after Massi sleep there.

With Dayana away on a multi-day training trip, and no next girl, Karma and perhaps others will visit while Dayana is gone.

12 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Dressed as she is for weather colder than Barcelona, perhaps, as part of her training, she will be flying on real flights.

And my speculation yesterday that S&M might visit B-2 or B-1 was a bad guess.

As for Nadia's supposed fairy tale about her trip to Paris,

^^^From an article in English in the student magazine of the American University of Paris.

https://peacockplume.fr/lifestyle/libertinage-peak-frances-world-sex-parties-and-clubs

As for Laperouse,

https://www.laperouse-paris.fr/en/accueil-en/

They still seem to fancy its naughty side.

Good guess about S&M showing up at B2 yesterday but I guess it wasn't to be lol. I did see your comment though. I see Dayana nearly every week dress up for training school but as you posted in the RP this time is shows her with far larger baggage which could indicate a few days away...maybe the exam to pass and when she returns, we will either see her happy or upset. I wish her well with her career if she passes.  

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Good guess about S&M showing up at B2 yesterday but I guess it wasn't to be lol. I did see your comment though. I see Dayana nearly every week dress up for training school but as you posted in the RP this time is shows her with far larger baggage which could indicate a few days away...maybe the exam to pass and when she returns, we will either see her happy or upset. I wish her well with her career if she passes.  

I believe that I heard her saying that She's leaving by June.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Another qualified guess was that Karma was to visit some tantra-sex-club. during her absence from B4. Has that occurred yet or do we have to wait much longer ?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Another qualified guess was that Karma was to visit some tantra-sex-club. during her absence from B4. Has that occurred yet or do we have to wait much longer ?

I was talking about Dayana not Karma and I couldn't care less what any of the residents do off cam but it's blatantly obvious what Dayana is doing which is why I mentioned her in the uniform. 

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I was talking about Dayana not Karma and I couldn't care less what any of the residents do off cam but it's blatantly obvious what Dayana is doing which is why I mentioned her in the uniform. 

Exept for the first sentence where you mentioned a guess about S&M. It wasn't your guess but you quoted it.