Now they have a cat

I hoipe that pussy doesn't jump out of the living room window...I think it is up many floors...

Studies done on cats that have fallen from 2 to 32 stories, and still alive when brought to a veterinarian clinic, show that the overall survival rate is 90 percent of those treated.[unreliable source?][2] In a study performed in 1987 it was reported that cats who fall from less than six stories, and are still alive, have greater injuries than cats who fall from higher than six stories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-rise_syndrome

There's a bunch of cool info about that.

I had a cat jump into a 2nd floor window, pop out the screen and land on concrete.  I looked down and he was looking up, a bit stunned.  Ran down and he was standing at the door to come back in.  Didn't so much as limp as he trotted back into the house and up the stairs (to the same window).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The cat was constantly getting up on the kitchen counter when Dasha was preparing borsch and she eventually gave up and let him stay up there until she finished chopping the cabbage. She left the room and now the cat has climbed up above the kitchen camera and you could hear things falling as he climbed around. He climbed up on top of the kitchen cupboards.

He's a real troublemaker. She needs to keep him in a cage when she is not in the room to babysit him.