Leora & Paul (2024) #15

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora like having your face covered in milk

Stop it pulo fucking stop it I'm on a bus can't wank now

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora doesn't know or feel what good sex is AND never will.

Perhaps you should rephrase your remark to say Leora doesn’t know or feel what good sex is and never will With Paul.

Aside from with him does anyone know ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

At least pull over, think about your passengers. 

I'm not driving it I'm a passenger for fucks sake and I haven't got my favourite flashing raincoat on

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

Perhaps you should rephrase your remark to say Leora doesn’t know or feel what good sex is and never will With Paul.

Aside from with him does anyone know ?

Her lame actions show her poor assessment by me. She would probably do more as a lesbian or if she was bisexual. With Paul she is maxed out in terms of good sex. She is content with Paul and lacks anything adventurous in terms of sex variations. In her mind she might fantasize about doing more but "that's it, that's all folks". They have been lovebirds since school days. She still is nice to look at.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Her lame actions show her poor assessment by me. She would probably do more as a lesbian or if she was bisexual. With Paul she is maxed out in terms of good sex. She is content with Paul and lacks anything adventurous in terms of sex variations. In her mind she might fantasize about doing more but "that's it, that's all folks". They have been lovebirds since school days. She still is nice to look at.

But if you read some of the previous remarks from two or three years ago there was talk that while her and Paul were in different countries that she had a relationship with another man. If that was factual then perhaps she does know how good it can be.

3 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

But if you read some of the previous remarks from two or three years ago there was talk that while her and Paul were in different countries that she had a relationship with another man. If that was factual then perhaps she does know how good it can be.

If it really is true, the sex with Paul is repetitive in nature, boring and as if they just go through motions to get it over with. She doesn't bring anything new to the table and sex is limited to minutes. To me, they both are lazy FUCKS and c-l-u-u-u-u-l-e-s-s. Just my opinion through years of observations. With Malia she WAS getting a bit more adventurous as time went which kept the voyeur thrill burning. If she had better sex with any other guy it doesn't show by her actions with Paul -

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952vnfxx76mybzxai88l2c

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

If it really is true, the sex with Paul is repetitive in nature, boring and as if they just go through motions to get it over with. She doesn't bring anything new to the table and sex is limited to minutes. To me, they both are lazy FUCKS and c-l-u-u-u-u-l-e-s-s. Just my opinion through years of observations. With Malia she WAS getting a bit more adventurous as time went which kept the voyeur thrill burning. If she had better sex with any other guy it doesn't show by her actions with Paul -

As I said, perhaps it would have been better phrased as “ with Paul “ If she did have sex with another guy it might have been earth shattering and he might have had the key to give her ultimate pleasure.

Obviously if that were so then Paul hasn’t looked for or discovered the key has he.

On the other hand the supposed other guy may have been worse than Paul  in which case Leora would be more than happy with Paul’s efforts.

24 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She would have better sex with that and they're similar to paul

• Haha 2