Leora & Paul (2024) #15

2 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I prefer when the opportunity arises not to watch when Paul is involved, but that is my choice because in my opinion he is a disrespectful and poor lover, a Mr Quick Fix.

But I have had many a lover in my life that my friends and sometimes family didn’t approve of for one reason or another and tried to break up, but as I told them then it was my life and not theirs, and I try and look at others the same way.

What we think is of no consequence whatsoever, what Leora thinks is good for her life is everything, and at the present time she seems content with Paul.

A Mr Quick Fix. 

good one lol GIF by Chicks on the Right

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

As much as some of us dislike Leo's choices of being with Paul, it's her choice and she has never shown me on cam any indication of being an unhappy woman whether it be because of Paul or because she lives her life literally in that apartment, bar going out for shopping, doggy walks and whatever else she does. Do they even go on holiday? Leo is more than content with her life with Paul on cam and once they leave RLC together or separately, it's a decision one or both makes, but despite the rather unexciting relationship on cam then it seems pretty stable to me and neither seem unhappy. Let's not forget, somehow, he tolerates her daily bate shows whilst he's HOME and she is in another room...he must be mentally strong or stupid...most will say stupid but for the viewers it's nice to watch now and again...not every frickin day.      

That is his choice though...? But cant disagree with anything you @JeannieP and @lovesthefeel said with regards to their relationship. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

As much as some of us dislike Leo's choices of being with Paul, it's her choice and she has never shown me on cam any indication of being an unhappy woman whether it be because of Paul or because she lives her life literally in that apartment, bar going out for shopping, doggy walks and whatever else she does. Do they even go on holiday? Leo is more than content with her life with Paul on cam and once they leave RLC together or separately, it's a decision one or both makes, but despite the rather unexciting relationship on cam then it seems pretty stable to me and neither seem unhappy. Let's not forget, somehow, he tolerates her daily bate shows whilst he's HOME and she is in another room...he must be mentally strong or stupid...most will say stupid but for the viewers it's nice to watch now and again...not every frickin day.      

Her daily bate shows?? 

He has no choice to accept if he want to live rent free!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

I prefer when the opportunity arises not to watch when Paul is involved, but that is my choice because in my opinion he is a disrespectful and poor lover, a Mr Quick Fix.

But I have had many a lover in my life that my friends and sometimes family didn’t approve of for one reason or another and tried to break up, but as I told them then it was my life and not theirs, and I try and look at others the same way.

What we think is of no consequence whatsoever, what Leora thinks is good for her life is everything, and at the present time she seems content with Paul.

The difference is that she lives her life in front of a bunch of cams on an adult website. You can't have the butter and the money for it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

That is his choice though...? But cant disagree with anything you @JeannieP and @lovesthefeel said with regards to their relationship. 

It's his choice though yes of course, like it's Leo's choice to remain with him, yet people still comment though. It's all good from what I see and watch.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Her daily bate shows?? 

He has no choice to accept if he want to live rent free!

The same applies to the both of them to be fair, they have 'together' chosen to remain on RLC. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lovesthefeel said:

She had a perfect opportunity to ditch Paul and take up with one or more other men, and she shared a bed for over a year with another woman. See where all that led? 

She didn't lack opportunities and no one forced Leora to return with Paul. So...I'd say it's her choice to be together with him, even if "we" don't like it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The same applies to the both of them to be fair, they have 'together' chosen to remain on RLC. 

Paul could also stay in Russia if he wasn't interested in getting back with Leora or in any case returning to RLC. Some will say that the war with Ukraine was (and still is) involved, so Paul decided to get back with Leora just for this reason. I honestly don't know if this is the reason, it certainly wasn't just for this reason. He could have gone to any country where Leora was not there.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She didn't lack opportunities and no one forced Leora to return with Paul. So...I'd say it's her choice to be together with him, even if "we" don't like it.

Those of us who followed it all closely, including yourself, have that benefit over those who didn't, and it was always there wasn't it. It was Covid that a) Kept Malia there for longer than planned, b) Kept Paul in Russia longer than planned and c) Gave her the time to date LB To fill the void (no pun intended). She was hardly running out all the time to see LB was she, the amount of time she was home instead, so people shouldn't forget that. If he was that great, she certainly didn't show it many times did she!

• Upvote 7