Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

15 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Question.  What does Linda do all day.  Seems like she just sits at home and cooks every once in a while.

She does go out some days, all day. Where to? Search me.

On 5/16/2024 at 8:21 AM, StnCld316 said:

That's the same with almost all of them.  It's just a rinse, lather and repeat process.

Up to themselves to make not only their marriage/relationship better, but more interesting for viewers. Certainly puts you off getting married. 🤣

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

Up to themselves to make not only their marriage/relationship better, but more interesting for viewers. Certainly puts you off getting married. 🤣

Getting married put me off getting married.

• Haha 1

Curious what Linda would look like without all the tattoos. Wonder if anyone out there can use Photoshop or some other app on some pics of her. I bet her body would be even more amazing minus the tattoos.

7 minutes ago, upyourass said:

They bought a electric grill, ill bet they gonna put up a show on the balcony to play husband and wife ! 🤣

Christ son of the holy Maria, TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT what are you doing?? You didnt burn it in, then use oil, OLIVE oil, when grilling? ffs man, if you gonna use oil for some reason use something that can handle the temp.

5 minutes ago, Brimby said:

Christ son of the holy Maria, TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT what are you doing?? You didnt burn it in, then use oil, OLIVE oil, when grilling? ffs man, if you gonna use oil for some reason use something that can handle the temp.

No worries, the taste of chemicals and soot will go away with just the right amount buckets of mayo on them.

• Haha 1