Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

But honestly, in all this years on RLC and "spying" on their life, I may count hardly on fingers of one hand if the mr T managed to make mrs L to achieve the orgasm.....I do not know if something happens in "blind spots" or outside the apartment, but if I woul be mrs L, I would be very frustated.....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In the video, the few tats are small so her body does stand out but YES it would be amazing to see what her body today would look like without the many large tattoos. 

Interesting proposition

2 hours ago, mrsingle said:

But honestly, in all this years on RLC and "spying" on their life, I may count hardly on fingers of one hand if the mr T managed to make mrs L to achieve the orgasm.....I do not know if something happens in "blind spots" or outside the apartment, but if I woul be mrs L, I would be very frustated.....

My experience leads me to believe they were incredibly hot before they came to RLC. They both looked at each other's bodies and said hell yeah. Probably the most beautiful woman and man in their social circles. I am willing to bet being on RLC was his idea. Fast forward, it has taken too long to get the hell out of Dodge and she gave him an ultimatum. I'll play games but you had better make that shit you're doing work.

I know i said this multiple times but seems like what happened

Might be....my opinion is also that she is not so "bright"....she's got naturally given beauty more than other, as she supports him and the story with RLC.... I do not want to be offensive towards nobody....

I mean, ok, I understand, grneraly speaking, you came on RLC to make some money and at the same time you have free lodging, but come on, waisting the life by being on the couch or being in the bed all day long for so many years, something is "spooky" here....

Ok I am hypocrit now, because I like to watch her a lot, a lot and a lot, but please, she is 30+....at least mr T does something, has some work, hobbies...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mrsingle said:

Might be....my opinion is also that she is not so "bright"....she's got naturally given beauty more than other, as she supports him and the story with RLC.... I do not want to be offensive towards nobody....

I mean, ok, I understand, grneraly speaking, you came on RLC to make some money and at the same time you have free lodging, but come on, waisting the life by being on the couch or being in the bed all day long for so many years, something is "spooky" here....

Ok I am hypocrit now, because I like to watch her a lot, a lot and a lot, but please, she is 30+....at least mr T does something, has some work, hobbies...

True, she is indeed narrow minded and especially very lazy and has no skills nor does she want to learn anything (she tried, but the laziness kicks in again after a couple of days, so she stops). She does push Grandmaster Moron to the limit though and hopes that 1 of his many jobs will make him rich so she doesn't have to do anything at all for the rest of her life (gold-digger Syndrom). Unfortunately for T-Moron, his body cannot handle all that and he is almost constantly sick because of the pressure. Furthermore, The Grandmaster has no talents in most of the things he does, only his Photo and video Business he does very well, but unfortunately that will not produce enough for the lazy life, Miss Lazy B. has in mind for herself. 

Coney Island Dancing GIF by Sidetalk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In the video, the few tats are small so her body does stand out but YES it would be amazing to see what her body today would look like without the many large tattoos. 

Here is a quick tattoo removal I did of Linda while she is bating.

https://zupimages.net/up/24/21/slsr.jpg

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Here is a quick tattoo removal I did of Linda while she is bating.

https://zupimages.net/up/24/21/slsr.jpg

Thank you very much @Pete1960. I enlarged the pic and with the tattoos removed or faded it really makes her body stand out more. I find when a woman has a lot of big tattoos and many others it really distracts me from taking the time to fully appreciate the curves and body parts. With the tattoos removed Linda looks more feminine, sweet and with nice skin. I am okay with small tats on the legs and arms and other places but big tattoos actually turn me off and I usually exit the apartment quick. The thing about Linda is that her thick solid shape with huge boobs is what always draws me in. With all the tattoos it is hard to focus on just her tits and pussy but with the tattoos gone then - yummy fucking delicious. Thanks again. Even Dasha with the big tattoo across her chest ruins it for me.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Thank you very much @Pete1960. I enlarged the pic and with the tattoos removed or faded it really makes her body stand out more. I find when a woman has a lot of big tattoos and many others it really distracts me from taking the time to fully appreciate the curves and body parts. With the tattoos removed Linda looks more feminine, sweet and with nice skin. I am okay with small tats on the legs and arms and other places but big tattoos actually turn me off and I usually exit the apartment quick. The thing about Linda is that her thick solid shape with huge boobs is what always draws me in. With all the tattoos it is hard to focus on just her tits and pussy but with the tattoos gone then - yummy fucking delicious. Thanks again. Even Dasha with the big tattoo across her chest ruins it for me.

I def understand the tattoos being a nuisance. I used to feel that way but it's so prevalent now that my brain is learning to ignore it and see the real beauty underneath. Sadly, once you go to the lengths of covering your entire body there is no going back or the lasers will make you look like a burn victim. Young people have such a limited vision of how many turns your life can take they don't consider it. They think they're making the right choice. You almost NEVER make the right choices. I've made some bad choices in my past that changed my life but I would never get a tattoo. Sad to say, I believe tattoos are a cry for attention. Tell that to someone with tats and they instantly go in to defensive mode. For me it's better to just live with their behavioral health issues, so you nod and say they look great, LOL.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I def understand the tattoos being a nuisance. I used to feel that way but it's so prevalent now that my brain is learning to ignore it and see the real beauty underneath. Sadly, once you go to the lengths of covering your entire body there is no going back or the lasers will make you look like a burn victim. Young people have such a limited vision of how many turns your life can take they don't consider it. They think they're making the right choice. You almost NEVER make the right choices. I've made some bad choices in my past that changed my life but I would never get a tattoo. Sad to say, I believe tattoos are a cry for attention. Tell that to someone with tats and they instantly go in to defensive mode. For me it's better to just live with their behavioral health issues, so you nod and say they look great, LOL.

I have tattoos, but I don't display or exploit them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I have tattoos, but I don't display or exploit them.

Well we aren't the ones surviving off of our bodies are we? I was about to text you that then i remembered i am 62 and living off my body is more important now than ever. I don't feel so bad tho. My classmates from High School are struggling more than I. I hate that. I have been lucky. No knee replacements or surgeries. or cancer or anything. But it will sneak up one day.

• Upvote 1