Leora has changed!

Has anyone else noticed how different Leora has been lately? She seems to be much happier lately. She touches herself a lot, sometimes masturbating to climax when Paul is not around. She sleeps on the couch often. Right now, she is sitting in front of the computer, in sexy lingerie, and chatting with someone. Watching closely, I swear she is showing signs of flirting with someone. She will blush, and reflect on what was said with a smile, giggle or laugh, and respond in a way that has me thinking she might have a secret admirer at the very least, and possibly a secret boyfriend or lover (It just doesn't seem like it is Paul chatting with her). Granted, she did have a hot fuck session with Paul last week (doggie style, in bed, in full view of the camera's, which is WAY different for her), but she has does to have sex with Paul every once and a while, to keep him happy and continue her comfortable lifestyle. Just a thought...I'm watching for more clues!

Guest Jim Bob

Has anyone else noticed how different Leora has been lately? She seems to be much happier lately. She touches herself a lot, sometimes masturbating to climax when Paul is not around. She sleeps on the couch often. Right now, she is sitting in front of the computer, in sexy lingerie, and chatting with someone. Watching closely, I swear she is showing signs of flirting with someone. She will blush, and reflect on what was said with a smile, giggle or laugh, and respond in a way that has me thinking she might have a secret admirer at the very least, and possibly a secret boyfriend or lover (It just doesn't seem like it is Paul chatting with her). Granted, she did have a hot fuck session with Paul last week (doggie style, in bed, in full view of the camera's, which is WAY different for her), but she has does to have sex with Paul every once and a while, to keep him happy and continue her comfortable lifestyle. Just a thought...I'm watching for more clues!

You could be on to something there.....keep searching....you will find the truth.....

anything is possible the other day she was on the computer then snuck out threw the window next to the computer stand she was gone more then 15 min.she was wearing a nighty and panties when she left.

She sets on the window ledge she did not sneak out friend. Same thing she used to do in old apartment.

Intriguing though who could she be talking with.  ;D  ;)

Granted, she did have a hot fuck session with Paul last week (doggie style, in bed, in full view of the camera's, which is WAY different for her),

WAY different based on? Leora is a show pony, always has been. Sex in full view is nothing new.

Same type of comment the other day from someone when she was naked on the lounge. He claimed she remembered the camera and covered herself. Leora doesn't forget the cameras, she plays to them.

Well I do not think so , it remains the same in the old apartment, she walked naked, wore the bare computer, and began to masturbate a bit before changing apartment. In the new apartment she carries clothes (apparently not yet got used to walk naked , or should have windows to front ) If you notice , it is very difficult in this apartment she walk with the sample breasts, she almost always is with her ​​hand over , different from the other apartment in which he lived naked. sleep in the room is relative, goes much of the local temperature and countless facts , if so anton has an affair with the cat alina, he often sleeps on the floor near the cat and alina in bed . As this talking to someone , why not? she has friends, and she can talk to anyone, and she does not hide paul to use the computer , if it had doing something wrong she would. laugh conversations or stupid things found on the internet and more common than you think . I rule out the hypothesis it be cheating paul.

The sex of them was always like that, she always wanted to masturbate , can repair for old videos in which she caresses and forever . How paul is now weaker than before and enjoying this much faster , it is only fair that she pleasure herself.

If you watch leora since she entered the RLC will see that nothing has changed .