Nora passion of my life.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

Yes I am a pig farmer and I am proud of my work and also make a good whiskey, but do not forget that we are the producers of america ahah

Ah my friend. I meant no disrespect and apologize if what I said came out wrong. Anyone who works regardless of profession should be proud. I only meant that I see Nora as a high maintenance woman who would prefer to be handled and waited on for her needs. Although I must say it would make for some great viewing to see her working on a farm instead of shaking her cute ass to dance lessons.... Na, she was meant to be shaking that wonderful ass. Tell you this much though, there's no doubt in my mind you make some good whiskey and wouldn't mind trying some.

Guest Squirrel

1) Troy sez he raises hogs and makes whiskey.

2) Trickshot requests proof.

3) Trickshot is requesting 80 proof.

4) I agree this is in order. Let's fire up the pig roast and pass around the bottle, bro...

Guest Squirrel

LOL, it would be a sad moonshiner that made only 80 proof!

My doctor has advised me to stay away from Jet Fuel A for a while, or at least until I quit smoking cigars.

That's stuff is not safe around other sources of heat or flame, either-- and certainly not when NL sees a glimpse of his beloved Nora.

Guest Squirrel

Was wondering when I would be brought into this discussion...LOL

It would be unwise to discuss this captivating woman without having an expert on the discussion panel. Besides, think of us as your "support group."

I just hope we won't have to stage an intervention...

Now, excuse me, I must go back to monitoring Lina and Mark's cats...it's just safer for my psychological health...(and thanks for the posts-- I vote for the blue dress!)

Was wondering when I would be brought into this discussion...LOL

It would be unwise to discuss this captivating woman without having an expert on the discussion panel. Besides, think of us as your "support group."

I just hope we won't have to stage an intervention...

Now, excuse me, I must go back to monitoring Lina and Mark's cats...it's just safer for my psychological health...(and thanks for the posts-- I vote for the blue dress!)

I like your humour  :D I need a "support" group to keep me grounded.....Noralovers Anonymous.....

My name is Noralover aka NL and I am a Noralover too!!

This is in danger of ending up like the famous scene in Spartacus.....